+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to satisfy officer that i will leave canada after my study??????

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I am confuse I got a refusal letter yesterday saying

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

1 my purpose of visit is to study in Canada which I provide them with my acceptance letter even paid the school fees and also submitted the receipt of payment to the embassy

2 my tiles I showed them my marriage certificate even show them my company registered documents that is still functioning till date and also my property documents and even my personal house documents that I own the house where I live presently I am confuse I don’t know what the officer want please help me because I want to reapply thanks I will be waiting
An acceptance letter and paid school fees is not proof that you will comply with immigration regulations and you will leave canada at the end of your stay.

Kings3&41

Dec 7, 2019
What can I do to prove to the visa officer that I will comply with the immigration regulation and that I will leave Canada after my study because I have a running business in my home country I have 4 staff working for me and they depend on the job to take care of the families and loved ones and also I have my pregnant wife back in my home country that I am coming home to meet ones I am done with my studies over there please sir you can help
And also I have my properties in my home country

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
I am confuse I got a refusal letter yesterday saying

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

1 my purpose of visit is to study in Canada which I provide them with my acceptance letter even paid the school fees and also submitted the receipt of payment to the embassy

2 my tiles I showed them my marriage certificate even show them my company registered documents that is still functioning till date and also my property documents and even my personal house documents that I own the house where I live presently I am confuse I don’t know what the officer want please help me because I want to reapply thanks I will be waiting
Any property documents or proof that your parents are old and you gotta return home to take care of them should help
Or just bluntly say your more inclined to your country and don;t wish to stay back.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
What can I do to prove to the visa officer that I will comply with the immigration regulation and that I will leave Canada after my study because I have a running business in my home country I have 4 staff working for me and they depend on the job to take care of the families and loved ones and also I have my pregnant wife back in my home country that I am coming home to meet ones I am done with my studies over there please sir you can help
And also I have my properties in my home country
furnish proof in your application