+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to satisfy officer that i will leave canada after my study??????

Jun 21, 2012
Hi
Can anybody help me. Firstly i want to clear my case. I got admission and offer letter of concordia university canada 4months ago. After that i have maintain my bank acounts in these 4months for purpose of Bank statement. My tution fee along with accomodation for two years is 50,000 C$, thats why i showed bank statement of 50,00000 PKR in my one acount. I already submitted 80,00000 PKR of bank statement of my other acount. Actually i have two personal acounts. Unfortuntely my visa is refused and the reasons the embassy provide are
1)Have not sufficient and available financial resources without working in canada
2)You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at end of your study.
Now my question is that How can i satisfy them that i will leave canada after my study and how much bank statement i need further?
Can anybody help me and give me some useful advice in this regard because i want to reapply for study permit.
Abdur Rehman

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Abdur Rehman Concordia said:
Hi
Can anybody help me. Firstly i want to clear my case. I got admission and offer letter of concordia university canada 4months ago. After that i have maintain my bank acounts in these 4months for purpose of Bank statement. My tution fee along with accomodation for two years is 50,000 C$, thats why i showed bank statement of 50,00000 PKR in my one acount. I already submitted 80,00000 PKR of bank statement of my other acount. Actually i have two personal acounts. Unfortuntely my visa is refused and the reasons the embassy provide are
1)Have not sufficient and available financial resources without working in canada
Now my question is that How can i satisfy them that i will leave canada after my study and how much bank statement i need further?
Can anybody help me and give me some useful advice in this regard because i want to reapply for study permit.
Abdur Rehman
For home ties, show property documents/business/future job offers/Settled family here/family responsibilities that will make you return.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Hi
Abdur Rehman
what was your source of funds?

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Abdur Rehman
This is absurd! You showed 50 Lakh and they said that you dont have enough funds! Does not make sense at all

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
what was yr source of funds? because VO are more concern about source of funds,I think firstly u showed HUGE amount of money and along with that u did'nt showed source of funds, If this is the case,U can re-apply by showing source of funds and for ties show property,bzns etc

Jun 21, 2012
Thanks i appreciate your comments.
Which documents should i submitt with my application to show ties?
Because I have property in village. I have also a private business.
Did you mean that i attached documents of these things and write a simple application to them that i will leave canada?
Because when I was applying for visa there was no such formate of application in which one can show that i have property, business , source of fund etc.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Thanks i appreciate your comments.
Which documents should i submitt with my application to show ties?
Because I have property in village. I have also a private business.
Did you mean that i attached documents of these things and write a simple application to them that i will leave canada?
Because when I was applying for visa there was no such formate of application in which one can show that i have property, business , source of fund etc.
It is indirectly mentioned in the checklist. Quote: "Any other documentation/information showing your ties to Pakistan."

You need to attach the notarized copy of your property's registration and/or fard. If you have registered business and you are paying taxes to government then you can show that business. You should also include Family registration Certificate (FRC) http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=14

Follow this checklist: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-one-in-university-of-alberta-here-t97709.0.html;msg1455999#msg1455999

Jun 21, 2012
Thanks brother i will follow inshallah the way you guide me
Can you please contact me through email or phone i want to discuss you all these things?
I need your help because when my visa refused my dreams scatered
my email adress: arehman935@gmail.com
cell#03145369368

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please contact me through email or phone i want to discuss you all these things?
my email adress: arehman935 @ gmail.com
cell#03145369368
hi,
don't worry bro.........here the people will help you with solving your problem........ actually 1st time you show very huge funds without any "source of income"..........and 2nd thing..... your calculation was not right because you have to show your 1st year dues not 1st nd 2nd both........in your case you showed 2 year dues and show them that you have a large money.....thats enough........apply with strong home ties and show them only required balance with source of income and show them that you have your own business and property etc. and after completion your stud you must leave Canada....you will definitely got the visa

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
my email adress: arehman935 @ gmail.com
cell#03145369368
Ask anything here.

ravipatel.ce

Apr 8, 2012
My tuition fee for one year is 13000 C$
MY accomodation and living expenses are 16000C$ per year
Then how much bank statement i have to show them???

Hi abdur,
I also facing same question. Got any solution?

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Abdur Rehman
Please show what is the source from where you are getting this money like your father's business or job. It is better to show a running account, not a stagnant one( in which you just deposited the money, and then didn't used it in any way) . You should satisfy them, that your father have a good business, and he is able to give you money for your tuition fee and other expenses every month.

Kings3&41

Dec 7, 2019
I am confuse I got a refusal letter yesterday saying

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

1 my purpose of visit is to study in Canada which I provide them with my acceptance letter even paid the school fees and also submitted the receipt of payment to the embassy

2 my tiles I showed them my marriage certificate even show them my company registered documents that is still functioning till date and also my property documents and even my personal house documents that I own the house where I live presently I am confuse I don’t know what the officer want please help me because I want to reapply thanks I will be waiting