+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to review my file?

Ankita bhagat

Mar 24, 2019
i am a international student .i applied for my husband’s file but his file got refused two times. First time reason was i am not studying because i am on official drop that time and second time all documents remained same except consultant add my enrollment letter from the college,again visa got refused. This time reason was insufficient funds and he will not leave canada after his stay. Consultatnt apllied gcms notes and we will not clear from the gcms notes.so is there is any option that now i will review my application file from second visa officer?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i am a international student .i applied for my husband’s file but his file got refused two times. First time reason was i am not studying because i am on official drop that time and second time all documents remained same except consultant add my enrollment letter from the college,again visa got refused. This time reason was insufficient funds and he will not leave canada after his stay. Consultatnt apllied gcms notes and we will not clear from the gcms notes.so is there is any option that now i will review my application file from second visa officer?
There are no assurances that spouses of students will be granted visas. In your case, you had dropped out of a course as well.

No, you cannot request for another visa officer to review your husband's application. You would either need to reapply with better paperwork or else wait until you have completed your study program and you get a PGWP/start working

Ankita bhagat

Mar 24, 2019
I have one more question, you wrote i had deopped out my course. Could you please tell me what does it mean?? Because I didn’t dropped my course.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have one more question, you wrote i had deopped out my course. Could you please tell me what does it mean?? Because I didn’t dropped my course.
You wrote you are on an 'official drop'. Anyways, that's besides the point.

You can post the GCMS notes here if you want to

Ankita bhagat

Mar 24, 2019
file reviewed.PA applying for OWP under C42. PA has failed to supply information that would satisfy me that the PA is sufficiently well established in COR so as to motivate departure at the end of any stay authorized . Application refused.
BATCH NOTE: no pre-assessment / Eligibility changed in bulk for triaging.
These are the reasons that officer gave us on GCMS notes.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
file reviewed.PA applying for OWP under C42. PA has failed to supply information that would satisfy me that the PA is sufficiently well established in COR so as to motivate departure at the end of any stay authorized . Application refused.
BATCH NOTE: no pre-assessment / Eligibility changed in bulk for triaging.
These are the reasons that officer gave us on GCMS notes.
Based on the GCMS notes, it seems your husband is residing/employed in another country which is not his home country.

Also, your husband does not have any strong reasons to return to his country of residence. This could include his employment, his immigration status in that country, his financial situation without borrowing from anyone, his travel history, etc etc