+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to response VO request to share details of previous visa rejection?

robstark1255

Mar 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-07-19
PNP, VO-Singapore, AOR-Dec 20.

I am the main applicant. My wife has a Schengen tourist visa refusal. I already had mentioned it in PR application along with the details. Now SGVO sent me a request as below-

****************************************************************************************
SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
We note that you and your spouse declared that you had been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country. Please provide details.
If you are unable to comply with our request, please provide a detailed explanation.
For online applications, all responses should be sent via the IRCC online portal.
****************************************************************************************

My questions are-
1. How do I send a response to this request? I am confused about what IRCC online portal means. Does it mean IRCC Webform – Singapore?
2. How should I response to this? By mentioning which visa rejection, when, why? I can't provide any document as I don't have visa refusal letter with us.
3. I do not have any visa refusal. My wife only has one which I declared in 2 of HER statutory questions in PR Spouse Form. But they stated both of us declared ‘yes’ for that question. Is it a generic sentence in the letter? … “We note that you and your spouse declared that you had been refused…..”
I haven’t found any similar case until now. Any idea/suggestion?