+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to remove representative?

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
Hi everyone, I am in a weird situation right now.My AOR date is March 2nd and I had applied with the help of a representative. My represent had filled in his email id and contact details in my application form which means any communication IRCC makes goes to him. Unfortunately he has not been very helpful to me lately and does not update anything to me. My calls and texts go unanswered and it's come to a point where he is an obstacle to me rather than helpful. I registered myself on CIC website and tried to link my application but at the final step it says that though it did find an application matching my search since there is a representative attached to it the only way I can see it is to remove the representative by submitting a form and then have it linked to my account. My concern is that if I do this can I modify the contact details within my application so that any further communication from IRCC would come to me instead of this person? Please let me know. Thank you.

Reactions: Fahmi

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone, I am in a weird situation right now.My AOR date is March 2nd and I had applied with the help of a representative. My represent had filled in his email id and contact details in my application form which means any communication IRCC makes goes to him. Unfortunately he has not been very helpful to me lately and does not update anything to me. My calls and texts go unanswered and it's come to a point where he is an obstacle to me rather than helpful. I registered myself on CIC website and tried to link my application but at the final step it says that though it did find an application matching my search since there is a representative attached to it the only way I can see it is to remove the representative by submitting a form and then have it linked to my account. My concern is that if I do this can I modify the contact details within my application so that any further communication from IRCC would come to me instead of this person? Please let me know. Thank you.
Use the same form which you used for appointment of representative IMM5476. Fill the relevant section for cancelling the appointment.

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
Use the same form which you used for appointment of representative IMM5476. Fill the relevant section for cancelling the appointment.
Thanks for your advice. Just in case I have received my PPR and the email is in my representative's mailbox could I request CIC to send another to my email. I don't want to lose it by removing the representative.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Thanks for your advice. Just in case I have received my PPR and the email is in my representative's mailbox could I request CIC to send another to my email. I don't want to lose it by removing the representative.
You can request that.

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
Yes go ahead. I’m sure you must be real close by now. All the best
Hello again and thanks for your comforting words. I have now uploaded the form and removed my representativ. I am seeing that the application status still shows as Submitted. I am wondering if I have already received my PPR request before to my representative's mailbox. Any idea how could I get it to my mailbox just in case I have received PPR. Is there anyway I can request CIC for it? I am planning to fill in an enquiry form asking for that anyway but if there is any other way to do this please do let me know. Thank you.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello again and thanks for your comforting words. I have now uploaded the form and removed my representativ. I am seeing that the application status still shows as Submitted. I am wondering if I have already received my PPR request before to my representative's mailbox. Any idea how could I get it to my mailbox just in case I have received PPR. Is there anyway I can request CIC for it? I am planning to fill in an enquiry form asking for that anyway but if there is any other way to do this please do let me know. Thank you.
Best option is to raise enquiry. Mention that you have removed representative and wish to know the current status. Nothing to worry about it.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
when your removed your lawyer, was he angry? did he knew that you removed him?