+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to rectify mistake made in canada visitor visa..

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
hey I'm facing the same problem can you tell me what you have done ?
Hi.. if your question is about submission of your passport. Then the answer is you can submit your passport along with the passport request letter to the VAC closest to you. That’s it !

ramneetk1

Oct 16, 2018
Is there any possibility to change answer to question in my submitted online application, since I made mistake in answering question No. 9 in application?. Question No. 9 was, Where I am applying?, I understood country of visa where I am applying, it should be answered as India but I answered as Canada. Hence they requested me to submit my passport to United States. But currently I am in India. And also i sent case specific query, but i did't get reply yet,even sent email to CPC-Ottawa about this and did'nt get any reply yet. please help me. Thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is there any possibility to change answer to question in my submitted online application, since I made mistake in answering question No. 9 in application?. Question No. 9 was, Where I am applying?, I understood country of visa where I am applying, it should be answered as India but I answered as Canada. Hence they requested me to submit my passport to United States. But currently I am in India. And also i sent case specific query, but i did't get reply yet,even sent email to CPC-Ottawa about this and did'nt get any reply yet. please help me. Thanks.
You had not explained your situation fully in the other thread to which I had replied.

You need to email both CPC-Ottawa and the India visa office for your state in India. You must request for passport submission to that India visa office

Mahnoor

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Calm calm.... don't panic :)

1. Send a CSE and email to CPC-Ottawa to explain the error + request a confirmation to submit your passport to the Vienna visa office

2. Most likely you will be allowed to submit your passport to the Dusseldorf VAC
hey @Bryanna I submitted my study permit extension application yesterday, after submitting and paying I realized my bank statement and passport document was blurry and not clear. So I submitted cic the documents again through web form. Can that be a problem?
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hey @Bryanna I submitted my study permit extension application yesterday, after submitting and paying I realized my bank statement and passport document was blurry and not clear. So I submitted cic the documents again through web form. Can that be a problem?
Thanks
Not a problem