+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to rectify mistake made in canada visitor visa..

May 25, 2018
Is there any possibility to change answer to question in my submitted online application, since I made mistake in answering question No. 9 in application?. Question No. 9 was, Where I am applying?, I understood country of visa where I am applying, it should be answered as Germany but I answered as Canada. Hence they requested me to submit my passport to United States. But currently I am in Germany. And also i sent case specific query, but i did't get reply yet. I have to get visa by july 25, is there any possible ways to solve this earliest, and when I may get reply for my case specific query. Please help me in this regard.

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is there any possibility to change answer to question in my submitted online application, since I made mistake in answering question No. 9 in application?. Question No. 9 was, Where I am applying?, I understood country of visa where I am applying, it should be answered as Germany but I answered as Canada. Hence they requested me to submit my passport to United States. But currently I am in Germany. And also i sent case specific query, but i did't get reply yet. I have to get visa by july 25, is there any possible ways to solve this earliest, and when I may get reply for my case specific query. Please help me in this regard.
Calm calm.... don't panic :)

1. Send a CSE and email to CPC-Ottawa to explain the error + request a confirmation to submit your passport to the Vienna visa office

2. Most likely you will be allowed to submit your passport to the Dusseldorf VAC

May 25, 2018
I got reply from Vienna visa office and just they said me to submitt passport to nearest visa office but they have not mentioned about my mistake and its correction. Is it ok to submitt my passport to Dusseldorf visa office?

Please suggest me.

May 25, 2018
Based on Vienna visa office request, I sent my passport to Dusseldorf visa office by post three weeeks before, but I didn't recieve any e-mail from them stating whether my passport reached to their office or not??
What do I do now??

Please please help me.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Based on Vienna visa office request, I sent my passport to Dusseldorf visa office by post three weeeks before, but I didn't recieve any e-mail from them stating whether my passport reached to their office or not??
What do I do now??

Please please help me.
You won't get an email acknowledging passport receipt. Have you tried contacting VFS Dusseldorf and the Deutsche Post? Hopefully, you had sent your passport through recorded delivery. Are you able track the delivery?