+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to rectify error on schedule a form for permanent residence

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Nothing much u can do but just pray that they overlooked at it..

Caroline1234 said:
Hi guys or senior members
I am really worried I have submitted my application for permanent residence under the provincial nominee program in January and reviewing the application in August I realized a error I made on schedule a question 6 (d) have you ever been refused a visitor visa or from Canada or any other country I placed no which should be yes which a honest error because I was refused a visitor visa in 2009 and a visitor extension in 2015 doing the application it did cross my mind and I freaking out as I don't know what to do and I don't want my application to refused please help senior member I really need the help

Caroline1234

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Just an update me submitting the new form with a explaination letter was the correct thing to do they have since requested for my passport

goutcha123

Jul 5, 2016
Caroline1234 said:
If you referring to the whole process it actually too 2 day short of a year for me and I am now officially landed
actually id like to know how long from AOR till passport request and what category you applied.
thanks

Bimbio

Oct 10, 2020
Hi guys or senior members
I am really worried I have submitted my application for permanent residence under the provincial nominee program in January and reviewing the application in August I realized a error I made on schedule a question 6 (d) have you ever been refused a visitor visa or from Canada or any other country I placed no which should be yes which a honest error because I was refused a visitor visa in 2009 and a visitor extension in 2015 doing the application it did cross my mind and I freaking out as I don't know what to do and I don't want my application to refused please help senior member I really need the help
Hello Caroline, Thanks for this post, Im in exact situation now. I honestly didnt see the visitor part when filling the schedule A for PNP nomination. While i was filling the statutory for Express Entry, I caught it and had to refer back to my schedule A to see what I ticked there.
Please can you advise me on how to resolve this.
Thanks as I look forward to your response, I have been very worried.

Tese@24

Jan 10, 2021
Okay, i'm in a similar situation. I didn't state the US refusal in my PNP application but said Yes to the question in my PR application. Will that be a problem due to inconsistencies between my PNP application and PR application?
Hi, please how did you manage this issue and what was the outcome of your application? I will appreciate your reply. Thanks