+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to rectify error on schedule a form for permanent residence

Caroline1234

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Hi guys or senior members
I am really worried I have submitted my application for permanent residence under the provincial nominee program in January and reviewing the application in August I realized a error I made on schedule a question 6 (d) have you ever been refused a visitor visa or from Canada or any other country I placed no which should be yes which a honest error because I was refused a visitor visa in 2009 and a visitor extension in 2015 doing the application it did cross my mind and I freaking out as I don't know what to do and I don't want my application to refused please help senior member I really need the help

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Caroline1234 said:
Hi guys or senior members
I am really worried I have submitted my application for permanent residence under the provincial nominee program in January and reviewing the application in August I realized a error I made on schedule a question 6 (d) have you ever been refused a visitor visa or from Canada or any other country I placed no which should be yes which a honest error because I was refused a visitor visa in 2009 and a visitor extension in 2015 doing the application it did cross my mind and I freaking out as I don't know what to do and I don't want my application to refused please help senior member I really need the help
send case specific enquire letting them know about your mistake. That's the only thing you can do and you MUST do. Otherwise, there is a possibility , very high, that they reject your application.

Caroline1234

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Hi thanks 87arq I have submitted a updated schedule a form along with a explaination do u know of anyone who has been in this situation and have gotten through

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Caroline1234 said:
Hi thanks 87arq I have submitted a updated schedule a form along with a explaination do u know of anyone who has been in this situation and have gotten through
dont know anybody in that situation. but at the end of the day, we are all humans, we make mistakes. In my case I also sent an updated schedule A cuz I noticed I made some mistakes that they didnt even notice.....but it's better to be honest and open. nothing to hide.

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
87arq said:
dont know anybody in that situation. but at the end of the day, we are all humans, we make mistakes. In my case I also sent an updated schedule A cuz I noticed I made some mistakes that they didnt even notice.....but it's better to be honest and open. nothing to hide.
Okay, i'm in a similar situation. I didn't state the US refusal in my PNP application but said Yes to the question in my PR application. Will that be a problem due to inconsistencies between my PNP application and PR application?

goutcha123

Jul 5, 2016
Hi guys I just came across this topic cause I'm exactly in the same position : responded yes to 6/d but only gave details about refusal in Canada I forgot to include details about other country .
I already sent an explanation via CSE and hope for the best.PLEASE guys any update regarding your application did it go well or did you got problems ?please I'm freaking out .

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018 - Passed after 3 days
Interview........
None
goutcha123 said:
Hi guys I just came across this topic cause I'm exactly in the same position : responded yes to 6/d but only gave details about refusal in Canada I forgot to include details about other country .
I already sent an explanation via CSE and hope for the best.PLEASE guys any update regarding your application did it go well or did you got problems ?please I'm freaking out .
I met the same problem with you: I have been refused one time for canada visitor visa and one time refused for US visitor visa. US visitor visa was 12 years ago and I could not remember.

I am just in provincial nominee stage, should I send them an update? Actually, I am really concerned since I sent update this form twice.

goutcha123

Jul 5, 2016
I guess you can clarify things by your self just being honest and tell them that it was a honest mistake ,,,,it's exactly what I did ....but unfortunately I don't have feedback from my action cause I did it 3 days ago....if any updates come up Ill let you know

Jfk20101

Oct 8, 2013
has anyone of you guys been asked to update the schedule A earlier? i was asked one months back and i realized a few mistakes i corrected them and sent them yesterday, and yes my pnp schedule A was slightly diffrent than the one i sent in last night, but redo the form and send it again one of the my cic agents told me that if you havent got medicals yet you can still send the document through case specific inquiry form.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys

I was just wondering should I send a new Schedule A form in regards to my work permit refusal? Im in restoration now and I got the refusal letter after I submitted my PR application. Still no AOR yet.

goutcha123

Jul 5, 2016
Jfk20101 said:
has anyone of you guys been asked to update the schedule A earlier? i was asked one months back and i realized a few mistakes i corrected them and sent them yesterday, and yes my pnp schedule A was slightly diffrent than the one i sent in last night, but redo the form and send it again one of the my cic agents told me that if you havent got medicals yet you can still send the document through case specific inquiry form.
well that is weird it has to do with medical passed or not cause my medical passed 15 days after AOR and got request for schedule A few days back and called cic for my issue and they told me to raise the case with LOE

Jfk20101

Oct 8, 2013
i dont know mate i am just really really depressed and cursing at myself that why did i misplaced thge dates i talked to sinp people and they said if you are nominated you dont have to update documents with us just update with CIC i am just really i dont know having nightmares that how can i make the blunder but this date was like 10 years back i hardly remembered anything when i filled out the form in the additional documents request. i feel like as if i am already rejected or something and i havent even got the medicals yet. the thing is i am updating this after like 11 months already been passed hopefully SINP student catagory is all about current situation and nothing to do with situations when happened 11 years back.

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
goutcha123 said:
I guess you can clarify things by your self just being honest and tell them that it was a honest mistake ,,,,it's exactly what I did ....but unfortunately I don't have feedback from my action cause I did it 3 days ago....if any updates come up Ill let you know
Any update on your mistake which you made in schedule A form?
I have similar situation and I am planning to raise CSE for that.
Please let me know.
Thanks

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
It is best that you all r informed to cic before they will take any negative step on your application you can explain them mistakenly you did this mistake and thats it no worries on this issue but if cic found this mistake before your inform then can be a issue