+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to receive a Notification of Interest in the "Tech Draws"

Decarbon

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hi guys,

So I was reading about a Tech Draw that was done 2 days ago here: https://www.cimmigrationnews.com/ontario-issues-936-canada-immigration-invitations-in-new-express-entry-tech-draw/

I'm currently under CEC in EE pool, and from what I'm reading about these "Tech Draws" under the Human Capital Priorities is that you don't need to do anything extra besides being in the EE pool, and if you match the draw score they will send you a Notification of Interest, is my understanding correct? or do I need to apply to something outside of the EE to be eligible for these draws?

Thanks.

Sukhoi30

Aug 28, 2020
Hi, I received NOI in Tech Draw Dec 19th 2022, after submission of EOI in OINP portal my file shows status as Submitted and EOI Score as 0. Need to know why score shows 0?

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
Hi, I received NOI in Tech Draw Dec 19th 2022, after submission of EOI in OINP portal my file shows status as Submitted and EOI Score as 0. Need to know why score shows 0?
EOI and NOI are two completely different systems. If you received NOI, you don't need to submit EOI.