+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to reach IRCC for initial PR card delivery?

Ridge

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018
Hi all,

So now that me and my wife have landed in Canada and got our permanent address in Canada we need to get our PR cards delivered to us.
The problem is that CBSA service in the airport is not taking care of such stuff, the IRCC web-site won't accept our credentials (UCIs, names, dates of birth etc) like we're not registered in their system and we also don't have access to fax to actually send the Address notification form to the IRCC. The only option left is to contact them via phone but they keep being 'Sorry, our lines are now busy, please try to call later' for around a week.

What are our options? Anyone had the same situation?

Thank you in advance!

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi all,

So now that me and my wife have landed in Canada and got our permanent address in Canada we need to get our PR cards delivered to us.
The problem is that CBSA service in the airport is not taking care of such stuff, the IRCC web-site won't accept our credentials (UCIs, names, dates of birth etc) like we're not registered in their system and we also don't have access to fax to actually send the Address notification form to the IRCC. The only option left is to contact them via phone but they keep being 'Sorry, our lines are now busy, please try to call later' for around a week.

Thank you in advance!
try with Record of Landing number. If still no luck try to call IRCC as early morning as you can as per eastern time.

Good Luck

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi all,

Thank you in advance!
So when you landed did you provide any Canadian address for your PR cards given without providing an address your PR card application would not have been submitted by CBSA and you would need to apply separately.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

So when you landed did you provide any Canadian address for your PR cards given without providing an address your PR card application would not have been submitted by CBSA and you would need to apply separately.
1. if they were unable to give CBSA an address on "landing" they have 6 months to supply an address to IRCC. They should have received a form with the fax no. to send to IRCC