+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to reach CIC Call Centre toll free number from outside Canada??

Anonanon

Aug 9, 2013
The 613 number does notbwork directly. When it forwards to CIC, the same recording comes on telling you that the number is nor accessible from outside Canada. You need to spoof your caller ID. Subscribe to a service like Spoofcard. Use it to call 1-613-944-4000 (not the 888 number). Input any Canadian phone number when asked. None of this is illegal, although Spoofcard does cost something ($9.95 for 60 min).

darxider

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
you can add *67 to the beginning of any number, and it'll mask your Called ID information. this is legal and mentioned by FCC (see Blocking Tips for Consumers at the FCC webpage Caller ID and Spoofing -- sorry, i'm not allowed to post links).

i was successfully passed to CIC by dialing *67 613 944 4000 from my mobile phone in the US; i had to use my actual mobile phone since my Google Voice number was unable to use the *67 code. i did not try the 888 CIC number, but i'm sure it works too.

grishan1

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2013
AOR Received.
Apr 12, 2013
Med's Request
Dec 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Dec 18, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 24, 2014
Thanks a lot.
I tried to call from US, and 613 944 4000 didn't work
However, *67 613 944 4000 works !

Ruhi123

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Hi can u pls tell us how i called as i n trying to call frm dubai n nothing works.
link=topic=24877.msg2028601#msg2028601 date=1359114535]
Guys,
Just wanted to share my experiance. I called from India on the toll free number shared in the thread in initial posts by skype.
FIrst of all, it took almost 4-5 times to connect with some person on other side and every time it took about 5-8 minutes.

When i was connected with a lady on the other side, she asked so many questions to confirm my identity.
Couple of times, I had to recall some answers and i was doing "ummm.. just a sec", she promptly told me i can't do that and If I am doing, she will think I am not the person who I say I was...

FInally she said that she cannot give me any details as she thinks I am the wrong person calling for some info and she will not give any information.
I was terrified that this should not affect my processing. But after couple of weeks, got an update that my PR cards were delivered.

So, In summary, if you are trying to call from outside canada, please be handy with all the docs like landing paper, your address you gave while landing, contact nubers, pin codes etc...

Hope it would be helpful..
[/quote]

Ruhi123

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Anonanon said:
The 613 number does notbwork directly. When it forwards to CIC, the same recording comes on telling you that the number is nor accessible from outside Canada. You need to spoof your caller ID. Subscribe to a service like Spoofcard. Use it to call 1-613-944-4000 (not the 888 number). Input any Canadian phone number when asked. None of this is illegal, although Spoofcard does cost something ($9.95 for 60 min).
[Hi, I have a same situation, I am in dubai and the person I informed to collect and send me the card seems to be misguiding now. I am feeling that my card must have been delivered but the home owner says they have not recived, can you guide me please if the same spoof card will work from dubai, or if i can somehow check the status of my PR card from Dubai.]

Ruhi123

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Hi, I am in dubai and the person I informed to collect and send me the card seems to be misguiding now. I am feeling that my card must have been delivered but the home owner says they have not recived, can you guide me please if i can somehow check the status of my PR card from Dubai.]

Ruhi123

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

To save time +1 613 944 4000 (for an agent: options 1,2,1,2,1 ... then 0 to skip the message)
[Thanks a ton for the information man, I will try it on Monday and hope it will work. I hope you have got the needed information on your PR. I was in toronto for a month for short landing, so i had given the address of place where I stayed and the owner and reception had confirmed they will send me the PR card on reciept. However once I called teh housekeeping from dubai they said they have recived 9 postal covers for me including few from canada posts and service ontario, so I was sure I must have recieve it, as prior leaving tornoto I enquired and call center informed that it is due to be delivered in the last week of august, however once I called teh reception, information changed and they said only seven covers are recived for me. since then housekeeping persons number is not reachable and the reception denies recipet of my PR card, I really need to check the status. Pleaes guide if you have some suggestions which can help me]

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruhi123 said:
Hi, I am in dubai and the person I informed to collect and send me the card seems to be misguiding now. I am feeling that my card must have been delivered but the home owner says they have not recived, can you guide me please if i can somehow check the status of my PR card from Dubai.]
When did you land? Have you check ecas whether or not your PR card had been issued and mail to your Canadian address? According to the website, the processing time to issue a new PR card will take about 72 days.

Ruhi123

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
steaky said:
When did you land? Have you check ecas whether or not your PR card had been issued and mail to your Canadian address? According to the website, the processing time to issue a new PR card will take about 72 days.
HI, I landed on July 4th and at the time of leaving canada on 5th of August as per call center, PR cards were scheduled to be dispatched in the last week of august.

Being new application, it does not show online status on e-cas even call center said the same thing that I will not be able to check it online. Please guide me if I can anyways check PR cards status at present from UAE. Thanks for any possible help or information.

ummi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
only one of my child not received her Pr card and we are back after landing. Now i want to contact them for status. please can you guide on which number should i call from India?

Ruhi123

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
ummi said:
only one of my child not received her Pr card and we are back after landing. Now i want to contact them for status. please can you guide on which number should i call from India?
[]
HI Man, I tried calling 613 number it works till two options and then again, automatic selection comes and if we select whatever it does not select or recognize, I have no idea how we can trace it.

Now I am going to look for represenative option. lets see if it works.

Let me know if you get some contacts there/

ummi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
is it possible to get one time visa from embassy before travelling next time from Abu dhabi?
any suggestions please??

regards

Tao413

Sep 11, 2013
It seems 613 number does not get transferred to CIC call center again. I used it early August and I was able to get the call center but today, I was transferred to International Trade Department or whatever. Anybody with another link please?. I am yet to get one of my dependants' PR card

Ruhi123

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
bashaclick said:
any one can try to call from outside all the number doesn't work ?
Guys this number works perfectly from any part of the world. 1-613-944-4000, but dial from a legal normal number, I tried it with my mobile number and it worked they responded very well and you can change address, ask status or any infomration. dial 1-613-944-4000 thne extension 1, 1, 2.

Hope it is helpful for all.