+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to prove the intention to reside in Quebec during my short landing

ysun0414

Sep 10, 2013
Hello someone who can answer:

My story was got PR Visa in November and will be expired on 2nd of July 2017. My son is now under his 12-grade high school course and can't not transfer to Canadian school, so he must finish his school in my own country, the course will be end on 30th of June 2017. Thus I have no choice to land during his X'mas holiday and come back beginning of Jan. Since there's no direct flight from my city to Montreal, I booked flight to Toronto to stay for 5 days then another flight to Montreal for another 5 days. The reasons are:

1, My son want apply 4 universities: 2 in Toronto, 2 in Montreal. So I planned 5 days stay in Toronto to visit the universities
2, There's no direct flight to Montreal, I will landing in Toronto anyhow, means even I booked direct transfer I need finish my landing in Toronto
3, This way of trip is more easy for us especially after long-way fly and cheaper

My Question or Concerns are: How can I prove the intention to reside in Quebec since I just 10 days in Canada, and not direct transfer to Montreal?
(I have mail address for PR, it is Montreal address. But it is OK if CBSA declines the PR issue, I will use PRTD anyway)
Many Thanks
Ysun