+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to pay the right for permanent resident fee

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, im going to send the rfprf to fort erie along with my passport. i m just wondering if they accept the money order of canada post or western union ?

B

BlessedMe

a_p13 said:
Hi, im going to send the rfprf to fort erie along with my passport. i m just wondering if they accept the money order of canada post or western union ?
i don't think so..because according to the site cic.gc.ca, canadian embassy only accepts payment through bank to bank transactions like manager's check and bank draft. no cash or money transfer accepted..then send the check to your visa office... no personal checks allowed too..hope this will help you

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your response. On the email that they have sent to me , It is stated that they accept money order certified cheque and bank draft . I just wanna know if canada post/western union money order is acceptable.

B

BlessedMe

a_p13 said:
Thanks for your response. On the email that they have sent to me , It is stated that they accept money order certified cheque and bank draft . I just wanna know if canada post/western union money order is acceptable.
then if that's the case, then any money order branch may do... i'm not sure if CEM accepts that... but if your AOR says so, then maybe you can contact the VO for acceptable branches

The Canadian

Apr 9, 2012
BlessedMe said:
i don't think so..because according to the site cic.gc.ca, canadian embassy only accepts payment through bank to bank transactions like manager's check and bank draft. no cash or money transfer accepted..then send the check to your visa office... no personal checks allowed too..hope this will help you
Please be careful with your replies. This member I believe is in Canada already (Fort Erie). There are no Canadian embassies in Canada!

The Canadian

Apr 9, 2012
BlessedMe said:
then if that's the case, then any money order branch may do... i'm not sure if CEM accepts that... but if your AOR says so, then maybe you can contact the VO for acceptable branches
Again, please be careful with your replies! What "branch" are you talking about? Canada Post is Canada's postal service, the equivalent of the US Postal Service. This forum member most probably is NOT in the Philippines. Therefore, Canadian Embassy Manila has nothing to do with him! Acceptable branches of what? Do you know that he or she is talking about? Gosh!