+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to pay Citizenship Application for paper based application?

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Hi All, I am about to submit my paper based citizenship application. Could anyone who has applied for citizenship please confirm if my understanding is correct about the citizenship fees payment:

Step 1: Pay the fees online using the link:
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=1

Step 2: Include the receipt from step 1 in the application when mailing it in.

Is there any other step involved? Do I need to enter the receipt number anywhere in the filled in application form or anywhere else?

Thank you for your help!

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi All, I am about to submit my paper based citizenship application. Could anyone who has applied for citizenship please confirm if my understanding is correct about the citizenship fees payment:

Step 1: Pay the fees online using the link:
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=1

Step 2: Include the receipt from step 1 in the application when mailing it in.

Is there any other step involved? Do I need to enter the receipt number anywhere in the filled in application form or anywhere else?

Thank you for your help!
No just follow the steps mentioned
Print out if the receipt is just required to be included per applicant (you can pay all applicants in one single payment)

Reactions: alexross

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
No just follow the steps mentioned
Print out if the receipt is just required to be included per applicant (you can pay all applicants in one single payment)
Thank you so much! I will be applying for my wife and kid together and will send both of their applications in one envelope. If I pay both of their fees together, I will have only one combined receipt. Is that okay? Or should I make two separate payments so that I will have two receipts, one for each applicant?

Last edited:

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Thank you so much! I will be applying for my wife and kid together and will send both of their applications in one envelope. If I pay both of their fees together, I will have only one combined receipt. Is that okay? Or should I make two separate payments so that I will have two receipts, one for each applicant?
Yes that is ok, I did the same for my application.. 1 payment 1 receipt 4 print outs for 4 applications

Reactions: alexross

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Yes that is ok, I did the same for my application.. 1 payment 1 receipt 4 print outs for 4 applications
Got it, so I need to print out two copies of the same receipt and attach one copy to each application? Sorry for so many questions, I just want to make sure I get it right. Thank you again!

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Do you think application be returned , if only one receipt is put to cover the family in one envelope ? we applied for myself and my wife but only provided one receipt having two application payments . i.e. We referenced one receipt only covering two application and checklist.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Do you think application be returned , if only one receipt is put to cover the family in one envelope ? we applied for myself and my wife but only provided one receipt having two application payments . i.e. We referenced one receipt only covering two application and checklist.
I provided one receipt only that covers a payment for all applicants (1 adult 2 children - paper application)...so just one copy...I got AOR so I think we're OK...it shouldn't really be an issue as long as the payment is sufficient to cover the applications...some ppl chose to provide multiple copies of the receipt which is fine too ...