+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to order caips notes after canada refusal

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
http://caipsnotes.com/Order.shtml

Hope it helps ! Goodluck ! But however, please share your whole case including your past studies and choice of course in Canada, so that we can understand the probable reasons of refusal.
how i get CAIPS NOTES and wht does it mean ? How much time it took

Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

I dont knw the exact reason of my refusal .

My intension is that if i apply my file again with a strong SOP then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●10th = 2011 cbse 6.6 cgpa with marksheet
●12th =2013 cbse 63.8% with passing certificate and marksheet
●B.com proffesional = gndu 2016 57.38% with DMCs and degree and transcripts
●IELTS OVERALL 6.5
L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
●Accountant job certificate of two years with itrs(93000) rs and salary in cash
●Father s pension = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs
●Father s agriculture = income certificate by tehsildar ,AFFIDAVIT (200000)rs
●husband s dairy farming business = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs

As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval after attaching SOP , refusal letter ?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

Ohh bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt my agent said that u should write SOP urself because its ur concern they sent me a sample .hello how i reapply whether online or offline? Because my classes are commencing from 7 january

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
how i get CAIPS NOTES and wht does it mean ? How much time it took

Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

I dont knw the exact reason of my refusal .

My intension is that if i apply my file again with a strong SOP then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●10th = 2011 cbse 6.6 cgpa with marksheet
●12th =2013 cbse 63.8% with passing certificate and marksheet
●B.com proffesional = gndu 2016 57.38% with DMCs and degree and transcripts
●IELTS OVERALL 6.5
L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
●Accountant job certificate of two years with itrs(93000) rs and salary in cash
●Father s pension = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs
●Father s agriculture = income certificate by tehsildar ,AFFIDAVIT (200000)rs
●husband s dairy farming business = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs

As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval after attaching SOP , refusal letter ?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

Ohh bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt my agent said that u should write SOP urself because its ur concern they sent me a sample .hello how i reapply whether online or offline? Because my classes are commencing from 7 january

Okay, so you have mentioned many things.

1) Order caips note from the link I mentioned in the above reply and wait for it to come to understand the exact reason of refusal.
2) You'd have to send your refusal letter to the university and get your refund
3) As far as my knowledge goes, you cannot apply for Jan intake after the last date of November.
4) You wait for Caips note, read what it says and understand the officer's concern and then address the problem accordingly
5) Please, do not rely on agent, as their goal is to make money, not your future.
6) If you have gap in education, you should have tried proving ( depending upon Caips Note) that you were preparing for IELTS and further studies in Canada.
7) We need to understand what you wrote in your current SOP and what all did it mention?
8) Did you explain the two year gap?
9) What is the reason for applying in Non SDS if you were gonna do GIC anyway?
10) What college did you choose and what course?
11) If you're married, would your spouse come with you ?
12) Do you have strong ties to your country?
13) Did agent mention themselves as representative.

All of the above questions hold a lot of weight in assessing your visa file.

Let me know

Goodluck

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Okay, so you have mentioned many things.

1) Order caips note from the link I mentioned in the above reply and wait for it to come to understand the exact reason of refusal.
2) You'd have to send your refusal letter to the university and get your refund
3) As far as my knowledge goes, you cannot apply for Jan intake after the last date of November.
4) You wait for Caips note, read what it says and understand the officer's concern and then address the problem accordingly
5) Please, do not rely on agent, as their goal is to make money, not your future.
6) If you have gap in education, you should have tried proving ( depending upon Caips Note) that you were preparing for IELTS and further studies in Canada.
7) We need to understand what you wrote in your current SOP and what all did it mention?
8) Did you explain the two year gap?
9) What is the reason for applying in Non SDS if you were gonna do GIC anyway?
10) What college did you choose and what course?
11) If you're married, would your spouse come with you ?
12) Do you have strong ties to your country?
13) Did agent mention themselves as representative.

All of the above questions hold a lot of weight in assessing your visa file.

Let me know

Goodluck
Actually i want to knw how much caips notes cost?
Secondly , what is file number ?? Its application number or UCI number?

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Actually i want to knw how much caips notes cost?
Secondly , what is file number ?? Its application number or UCI number?
The file number is the same as application number whereas UCI no. is unique no. which you can use as many time as you do any activities like Visitor file, PR File etc. UCI no. will not change but an Application / File no. will be changing every file you put a new file.