+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to obtain transcripts from Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra (Agra University)

gaps03

Nov 30, 2018
I am not sure if I am the first one to ask this question but does anyone have any experience in retrieving transcripts from Agra University (the straight way or tricky way). Its been 4 months since I have submitted an online request and submitted the fee but have not received any reply even after repeated followups. I have availed the services of a 3rd party (services2nri.com) but he is also not successful (not sure if they are giving me the right update). Any help/contact/procedure would be great.

Reactions: aamir69

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
I am not sure if I am the first one to ask this question but does anyone have any experience in retrieving transcripts from Agra University (the straight way or tricky way). Its been 4 months since I have submitted an online request and submitted the fee but have not received any reply even after repeated followups. I have availed the services of a 3rd party (services2nri.com) but he is also not successful (not sure if they are giving me the right update). Any help/contact/procedure would be great.
Hi Did u get ur transcripts. I too need from Agra University

Please confirm

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017

Where did you submit the Online Request. Please help. I too need the same

XaGupta

Sep 8, 2017
Hi,
Any progress, did you get it? I got mine through Mail transcripts but WES only accepts transcripts if sent directly from the college. So I need to apply for them again now. Let me know if you came across any reliable person/company who can help

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi,
Any progress, did you get it? I got mine through Mail transcripts but WES only accepts transcripts if sent directly from the college. So I need to apply for them again now. Let me know if you came across any reliable person/company who can help
Can you please share your contact details

I really need some help here I k not able to get my transcripts till date

Please send me ur email/ contact details

Ankita289

Dec 31, 2019
Hi,
Hi,

Did you get your transcript from Agra university?
I need to get mine.
Please help me if you get yours.

Thanks,
Ankita

Reactions: petergop30
Mar 9, 2021
Hi,

I need to get mine.

Thanks,
Ankita
Hi
I am Sameer from Agra
Is there any problems with Agra University then call or message me ( transcript, verification and any other help )
Mob ####8923542179******

shwetam.work

Apr 17, 2021
Hi,

I need to get mine.

Thanks,
Ankita

Hi Ankita,

did you get your transcript from Agar University?
Please help me...id there any way i can get in touch with you?

Thanks
Shweta

shwetam.work

Apr 17, 2021
Hi,

Hi

did you get your transcript from Agar University?
Please help me...is there any way I can get in touch with you?

Thanks
Shweta

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
For Transcript the student will need to pay someone either at the university or hire someone outside the university to go and get it. Agra University is one of the currupted university and you cannot obtain the transcript by emailing them or calling them. I charge 30K to get the transcript and then send it to Canada. However I do not take any responsibility in clearing your secondary verification.