NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Hello Everyone,

Could you please help me understand the process to notify CIC about birth of our newborn baby. Somehow I'm unable to find this answer despite going through the CIC website. We received our ITA on 20th Jan 2017 and got another 2 weeks left for the Deadline to submit eAPR.

We will have our newborn's Birth Certificate and Passport ready by the end of this week.

As per the Nova Scotia Nominee Officer they can not make changes in the Nomination Certificate once it has been issued by the province.

Please Guide.
Thanks
Rohit.

DRWOU

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
raise a CSE and attach the necessary documents
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohit219 said:
Hello Everyone,

Could you please help me understand the process to notify CIC about birth of our newborn baby. Somehow I'm unable to find this answer despite going through the CIC website. We received our ITA on 20th Jan 2017 and got another 2 weeks left for the Deadline to submit eAPR.

We will have our newborn's Birth Certificate and Passport ready by the end of this week.

As per the Nova Scotia Nominee Officer they can not make changes in the Nomination Certificate once it has been issued by the province.

Please Guide.
Thanks
Rohit.
If you have not submitted the eAPR and you will get passport in a week, then just add him to your profile. In case you run out of time, open a Case Specific Enquiry form to notify CIC.

Rohit219

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Thanks @DRWOU - but what about the additional fee for the baby? CAD 150.
As of now in my e APR, the fees to be paid is coming as 550 ( self) and 550 (spouse) but would have to pay now for the baby also.

Thanks @ Farazafzal - I have tried to update my CIC profile, but it doesn't let me - Update option is not appearing in the profile - it's only view only as I have already accepted the ITA.