+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to make affidavit of support

mohdtahaif

Apr 26, 2017
bilal007 said:
hi.can anyone tell me that how i can make affidavit of support.as my brother gona support me and he lives in canada..so how to make it.is their some kind of form on cic website...?
seniors please advice..

thanks in advance.
BILAL.

I am from Bangladesh residing in kuwait.
Can my Uncle from america or my cousin sister from canada financially support me to study in canada by proving a affidavit and other documents needed and the family ties such as my property papers and family members birth certificate will be shown by my father.
Can any one of‌ them financially support‌ me?
Please do reply. I really need help in this.

YASHWARDHAN

Jul 20, 2017
Hi,
I am from India, Can I use affidavit of support of my wife, mother-in-law, father and mother, separately??
None of the above do a job or have a business.
I belong to a family of farmer.
What if I attached 4 affidavit letters?

Please reply.....

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
Sample of Affidavits:

AFFIDAVIT REGARDING SPONSORSHIP DECLARTIION

1. Sponsor's Name :
2. Sponsor's Address:
3. Nationality:
4. N.I.C # :
5. Phone #:
6. Mobile #:
7. Profession:
8. Business Address:
9. Sposer's Income per annum:

10. Sponsor's Evidnece of financial standing;
a) Bank Statement (Computerized)

Closing Balance:
Bank Name:
Account No.:
Address:

b) Valuation of land and other assets:

S. No. Land/House Measurement Approximately Cost
1 -- -- --
2 -- -- --
3 -- -- --
Total 00,000,000

11. The person to be sponsored is

Name: XYZ
Address: ABC
Relationship: Brother
Purpose of going to the Canada: For higher studies

Adequate maintenance and accommodation and over all other expenses will be provided for the above mentioned recourse of my current and fixed assets.

I, Sponsor name son of .................hereby solemnly and sincerely make this declaration that whatsoever has been stated above is true and correct to be the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed are misstated therein.

Dated: 27-01-2011 Sponsor's Signature

N.I.C. No. ......................

AFFIDAVIT REGARDING FINANCIAL SUPPORT

I, Sponsor name son of ............, Resident..............., do hereby solemnly affirms and declare as under:

1.That XYZ is my brother and I am his sponsor.

2.That he intended to proceed to the Canada for the ......program at ............College.

3.That all the charges and expenses whatsoever incurred in studying the ..........program at .............College will be borne by me out of my assets, for which the ........... Bank Statement showing balance amount .............and valuation certificate regarding value of land and other assets is ..................,is attached herewith.

4.That also I shall to be responsible to pay all the charges of abroad i.e. boarding, lodging, transportation and tuition fees or any other relates expenses etc. if the visa is granted in this favor.

I, Sponsor name son of .................hereby solemnly and sincerely make this declaration that whatsoever has been stated above is true and correct to be the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed are misstated therein.

Date: 27-01-2011 Sponsor's Signature

N.I.C. No. ......................

"Sponsor's Letter to CHC XYZ"

June 21, 2011

Immigration Officer Islamabad,
Visa Section P.O. Box 1042,
C.H.C. Islamabad.

Dear Sir,

SUBJECT: SPONSOR'S DECLARTION

With due respect, I am “sponsor name” sponsoring my junior brother, Mr. XYZ because I want his brilliant and splendid future from practical and research oriented environment like Canada. While, in “name of residential place”, there is extreme lack of practical and research oriented environment and tutors. Moreover, the education received from abroad has lot of scope and degree holders gain good job offers in
“name of residential place”, on high posts.

He prepared some documents in support of his case for study permit, which will hopefully satisfy you. Let me reiterate and clarify you that Mr. XYZ is my brother and I am his sponsor. I hope, he will be given a chance to grant a study permit to continue his higher studies from practical and research oriented environment. If you have any queries please feel free to e-mail me.

Sincerely,

Sponsor Name
Mobile #
Phone #
E-mail #

If you are refused, you may add first phargraph like this,......

With due respect, I have come to know that previously my real brother Mr. XYZ has been refused that he is not a bona fide and genuine student for XYZ College Canada. On the other hand, he has a legal educational background, passport number, national identity card number and my financial support.

In first paragraph u may mention
Why you are refused?
I have been refused visa last year i.e: Feb 2017 due to irrelevant degree and last stage amount submission in bank statement of my sponsor(Father) ,
Now i am applying again with complete relevant masters admission offer and source of funds, could you please assist that should i mention the reason of refusal in sponsorship letter made by my father this time? or is it okay to leave that at this stage, note: i am applying within 2 weeks

Ibikeys86

Nov 24, 2018
Pease help. I am from Cameroon.
My brother in Canada wants to send me an affidavit of support. The question is: does it need to be certified/notarized? Or he just needs to send the letter with necessary documents?

Shali Tan

Aug 18, 2020
Hi! Can i please know if the letter of sponsorship (Affidavit) should necessarily be signed by a lawyer/ sworn upon a lawyer?

My mother is a Sri Lankan citizen and will be helping me financially. So is it sufficient to get only her signature in the affidavit?

Ayush01

Oct 15, 2020
I want indian sample format for affidevit of support as my uncle is going to sponsor me for study in Canada. Also can I put my uncle's ITR instead of my parents.

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020