Med's Request
17th may
Med's Done....
18th may
VISA ISSUED...
5th august
LANDED..........
23 september
hi.can anyone tell me that how i can make affidavit of support.as my brother gona support me and he lives in canada..so how to make it.is their some kind of form on cic website...?
seniors please advice..

thanks in advance.
BILAL.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I can send you sample of affidavit.
Tell me Ur email address.

bilal007

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th feb
Med's Request
17th may
Med's Done....
18th may
VISA ISSUED...
5th august
LANDED..........
23 september
that would be so great..its bilaltahir@hotmail.com
thanks.

W

wasishah

Sample of Affidavits:

AFFIDAVIT REGARDING SPONSORSHIP DECLARTIION

1. Sponsor's Name :
2. Sponsor's Address:
3. Nationality:
4. N.I.C # :
5. Phone #:
6. Mobile #:
7. Profession:
8. Business Address:
9. Sposer's Income per annum:

10. Sponsor's Evidnece of financial standing;
a) Bank Statement (Computerized)

Closing Balance:
Bank Name:
Account No.:
Address:

b) Valuation of land and other assets:

S. No. Land/House Measurement Approximately Cost
1 -- -- --
2 -- -- --
3 -- -- --
Total 00,000,000

11. The person to be sponsored is

Name: XYZ
Address: ABC
Relationship: Brother
Purpose of going to the Canada: For higher studies

Adequate maintenance and accommodation and over all other expenses will be provided for the above mentioned recourse of my current and fixed assets.

I, Sponsor name son of .................hereby solemnly and sincerely make this declaration that whatsoever has been stated above is true and correct to be the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed are misstated therein.

Dated: 27-01-2011 Sponsor's Signature

N.I.C. No. ......................

AFFIDAVIT REGARDING FINANCIAL SUPPORT

I, Sponsor name son of ............, Resident..............., do hereby solemnly affirms and declare as under:

1.That XYZ is my brother and I am his sponsor.

2.That he intended to proceed to the Canada for the ......program at ............College.

3.That all the charges and expenses whatsoever incurred in studying the ..........program at .............College will be borne by me out of my assets, for which the ........... Bank Statement showing balance amount .............and valuation certificate regarding value of land and other assets is ..................,is attached herewith.

4.That also I shall to be responsible to pay all the charges of abroad i.e. boarding, lodging, transportation and tuition fees or any other relates expenses etc. if the visa is granted in this favor.

I, Sponsor name son of .................hereby solemnly and sincerely make this declaration that whatsoever has been stated above is true and correct to be the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed are misstated therein.

Date: 27-01-2011 Sponsor's Signature

N.I.C. No. ......................

"Sponsor's Letter to CHC XYZ"

June 21, 2011

Immigration Officer Islamabad,
Visa Section P.O. Box 1042,
C.H.C. Islamabad.

Dear Sir,

SUBJECT: SPONSOR'S DECLARTION

With due respect, I am “sponsor name” sponsoring my junior brother, Mr. XYZ because I want his brilliant and splendid future from practical and research oriented environment like Canada. While, in “name of residential place”, there is extreme lack of practical and research oriented environment and tutors. Moreover, the education received from abroad has lot of scope and degree holders gain good job offers in
“name of residential place”, on high posts.

He prepared some documents in support of his case for study permit, which will hopefully satisfy you. Let me reiterate and clarify you that Mr. XYZ is my brother and I am his sponsor. I hope, he will be given a chance to grant a study permit to continue his higher studies from practical and research oriented environment. If you have any queries please feel free to e-mail me.

Sincerely,

Sponsor Name
Mobile #
Phone #
E-mail #

If you are refused, you may add first phargraph like this,......

With due respect, I have come to know that previously my real brother Mr. XYZ has been refused that he is not a bona fide and genuine student for XYZ College Canada. On the other hand, he has a legal educational background, passport number, national identity card number and my financial support.

In first paragraph u may mention
Why you are refused?

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
can i use the same format if my company is sponsoring me?

W

wasishah

Yes buddy.....

But you may change

Company Name:
Campany Employer name: Mr. Ali (Sponser)
Campany Employer Designation: Manager
Company Address:
Company Orign : Public / private
Company Phone:
Company Mobile:
Employer NIC No:
Employer Home Address:
Employer Mobile No:

You may give overall information of company's assets and funds.......

And the rest of formate is same........... you just change company or employer name instead of sponser like parents or brother....

you may also make current employment status certificate, job letter from company employer's and employer's income tax certificate for strongness of case.

You also steple employer of your company national ID card (photocopy) on Affidavate...

Zainuddin1989

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hi thanks for the replies n affidavits

I am based in Ireland n currently applying for canadian student visa

One of relatives or say well known person lives in america he has agreed to sponcor me so how will be his sponsorship letter? Can he write i am his nephew or something.. Can he say he is first cousin or second of my mother?

Please let me know how can i show our relationship with him? Please reply thanks

Zainuddin1989

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011

One of relatives or say well known person lives in america he has agreed to sponcor me so how will be his sponsorship letter? Can he write i am his nephew or something.. Can he say he is first cousin or second of my mother?

Please let me know how can i show our relationship with him? Please reply thanks

wasishah said:
Yes buddy.....

But you may change

Company Name:
Campany Employer name: Mr. Ali (Sponser)
Campany Employer Designation: Manager
Company Address:
Company Orign : Public / private
Company Phone:
Company Mobile:
Employer NIC No:
Employer Home Address:
Employer Mobile No:

You may give overall information of company's assets and funds.......

And the rest of formate is same........... you just change company or employer name instead of sponser like parents or brother....

you may also make current employment status certificate, job letter from company employer's and employer's income tax certificate for strongness of case.

You also steple employer of your company national ID card (photocopy) on Affidavate...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zainuddin1989 said:

Hi,

For sponsorship you need;

1. One reference letter (good if it's on official letter head) showing,

- Sponsor occupation
- Relationship to you
- Number of dependent they have!
- Full Contact details.
- One letter from the Sponsor's employer (on a letter head) showing;

1. Employer contact details
2. Business address.

* In case your possible sponsor lives abroad thn you also need;

1. Passport copy with Visa status.
2. SIN number /Identity card, if any.
3. ITR details.
4. Bank statement

Samraj

Nov 23, 2014
Hi ,
I'm from India . My aunty is going to sponsor my higher studies. So can I use the affidavit posted in the previous replies? If not wat all things I need for sponsorship...?

Thank u

Regards
Samraj

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Samraj said:
Hi ,
I'm from India . My aunty is going to sponsor my higher studies. So can I use the affidavit posted in the previous replies? If not wat all things I need for sponsorship...?

Thank u

Regards
Samraj
You can use.

Samraj

Nov 23, 2014
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Should I provide all the three affidavit( sponsorship declaration, financial support and sponsor's letter to chc).?

mohdtahaif

Apr 26, 2017
I am from Bangladesh residing in kuwait.
Can my Uncle from america or my cousin sister from canada financially support me to study in canada by proving a affidavit and other documents needed and the family ties such as my property papers and family members birth certificate will be shown by my father.
Can any one of‌ them financially support‌ me?
Please do reply. I really need help in this.