+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to link my application to my cic account?

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
I used to have my CIC account, and its still currently active, but since i started my application for my pr under common law and used a lawyer, i have never seen my application on my cic account, i think that my consultant is the only one who can access my application. the problem is that she doesnt give me the full details/updates on my application which worries me...
anyone here knows and could teach me how could i link my current application to my cic account?

thank you!!1

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
june1990 said:
Hi all
I used to have my CIC account, and its still currently active, but since i started my application for my pr under common law and used a lawyer, i have never seen my application on my cic account, i think that my consultant is the only one who can access my application. the problem is that she doesnt give me the full details/updates on my application which worries me...
anyone here knows and could teach me how could i link my current application to my cic account?

thank you!!1
Unfortunately, you can't if you're using a representative.

If your consultant isn't giving you full details and updates, that seems like a big problem.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danawhitaker said:
Unfortunately, you can't if you're using a representative.

If your consultant isn't giving you full details and updates, that seems like a big problem.
i know, everytime i ask her all she has to say is we just have to wait, like i cant even get the full/exact details about the progress of my application