+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to link my application to my account

notgoogle

Jul 13, 2020
Dubai
hi

how do i link my application to my account? note i have created an account in the cic website

also, should the sponsor link it? or the applicant?

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
I have tried to create and link an account, using spouse's details as principal applicant (where I am the sponsor and we are both outland), but it states 'Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.'

I am assuming that this may be because of the general coronavirus backlog, even though the instructions above say that you don't need AOR1 (which I think I'll be waiting a while for!).

Any other reasons for this message other than 'You may have made a mistake entering your information. Go back and try to enter it again. You can only try to link an application five times in 24 hours."?

Thank you in advance,

LL

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
I sent it 22nd June 2020 and it arrived in Sydney, NS on 17th July 2020. I am thinking it may take ages to be able to link the online account to the outland spousal application.

bian07

May 19, 2017
Even with normal processing times it would be way too early to be able to link it or receive aor

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Even with normal processing times it would be way too early to be able to link it or receive aor
In the link above, it seems to indicate on non-COVID times, one can do it before AOR1 as early as a week after physically received. But I figured it would be way too early, given COVID. Just keen, I am, I guess.