+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to link application to my account?

cgxo

Feb 4, 2019
I know this may be a silly questions however I am having a hard time linking my application to my online account. It never seems to work. Anyone else have this problem? Anything Im missing?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
I know this may be a silly questions however I am having a hard time linking my application to my online account. It never seems to work. Anyone else have this problem? Anything Im missing?
When did you submit your application? If its not been 40-60 days since application delivered, then you wont be able to link. You can link it a few days prior to when your application is first opened by cic (usually after 45-60 days current trend from other threads and spreadsheets) or once they send you the AOR email with the UCI and application number

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hey Everyone
I've been trying for ages to link my application and I finally did it!!!!! THIS IS HOW

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category and subcategory that you applied for.
(6) Then select Application Number and Family name
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized) THEN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE. Then fill in Application number and AGAIN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fillCITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH, DO NOT FILL IN ANY PASSPORT INFORMATION. AGAIN WRITE ON THE SAME FORMAT (CAPITALISED FIRST LETTER OF YOUR CITY) AND PUT A SPACE AFTERWARDS
(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.
(10) Finally select 2 as the number of family members AND AGAIN ADD A SPACE AT THE END.
(11) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(12) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(13) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

GOOD LUCK LINKING!!

cgxo

Feb 4, 2019
Hey Everyone
I've been trying for ages to link my application and I finally did it!!!!! THIS IS HOW

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category and subcategory that you applied for.
(6) Then select Application Number and Family name
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized) THEN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE. Then fill in Application number and AGAIN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fillCITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH, DO NOT FILL IN ANY PASSPORT INFORMATION. AGAIN WRITE ON THE SAME FORMAT (CAPITALISED FIRST LETTER OF YOUR CITY) AND PUT A SPACE AFTERWARDS
(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.
(10) Finally select 2 as the number of family members AND AGAIN ADD A SPACE AT THE END.
(11) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(12) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(13) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

GOOD LUCK LINKING!!

Thank you SO much for your help. Unfortunately it did not work for me :( I will have to give them a call I suppose.