+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to include wife and children after receiving AOR

canada4all

Oct 21, 2010
I have received AOR as IT manager but I did not pay my family application fees. However I included all details of my wife and children in initial application to CIO.

I now wish to immigrate with my family. Can I send the application fees of my wife and children with my full documents to London VO? Or I should get some clearance from Visa office? One thing is clear I cannot reapply as my skilled NOC is out of demanded NOC.

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Do a cover note to CHC London stating that the fee for your wife and children was omitted with the initial application and include the fees and you will be ok.
Benny

S

snbajwa

canada4all said:
I have received AOR as IT manager but I did not pay my family application fees. However I included all details of my wife and children in initial application to CIO.

I now wish to immigrate with my family. Can I send the application fees of my wife and children with my full documents to London VO? Or I should get some clearance from Visa office? One thing is clear I cannot reapply as my skilled NOC is out of demanded NOC.
Hi Canada4all,

you can add you family memebers, I think you should re-fill form "APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA" on page 1 you have to enter all particular for yourself and on page 2 for your spouse and children. you have to prepare Passports, snaps and bank draft to send along with.
Or you may inquire from your concerned Embassy.

SNBAJWA