+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Immigrate to Canada?

prateek2485

Sep 16, 2014
Med's Request
28-09-201
Hi,

My question is probably not a new one, but I need more of a suggestion of what and how to do.

I am living in India and am 43 years old with 2 kids. I work as a Regional Sales Manager with a MNC and want to move to Canada. I tried doing via Express Entry but my points do not add up enough for me to apply for it.

My education is BA and I have around 15 years of experience...

Please suggest me what is the best possible way I can immigrate to Canada? I have a cousin in canada who is willing to help me but he's not sure either on what is possible and who can help. Please kindly suggest possible solutions.

Appreciate your help in advance.

thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

My question is probably not a new one, but I need more of a suggestion of what and how to do.

I am living in India and am 43 years old with 2 kids. I work as a Regional Sales Manager with a MNC and want to move to Canada. I tried doing via Express Entry but my points do not add up enough for me to apply for it.

My education is BA and I have around 15 years of experience...

Please suggest me what is the best possible way I can immigrate to Canada? I have a cousin in canada who is willing to help me but he's not sure either on what is possible and who can help. Please kindly suggest possible solutions.

Appreciate your help in advance.

thanks
See your post from last year. The same answers still apply.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/best-way-to-get-into-canada.502752/

prateek2485

Sep 16, 2014
Med's Request
28-09-201
Thanks for your response. I am actually using my cousin's profile to post a question. I didn't realise that he already had posted this question last year. I did see the responses to the thread and it looks like there is least chance for me to get to canada.

Thanks for your response, however, I will keep trying to find a way to get a job or work permit somehow.

thanks again for your response.