+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get transcripts from Gujarat University for doing ECA through WES?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am11 said:
Just for info that transcripts/marksheets/academic records are the same things just with different names
Hope that helps...Good luck
Thanks Am11 :)

Bosco0808

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dont Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Dec 16
Doc's Request.
26 Jan 17
Nomination.....
27 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Dear Prishah,,,,
I would like to get the ECA done from WES and i need to get my transcripts from Saurashtra University,,,Can you explain me what should i do exactly? Should i fill the below form(link) to get all the transcripts first for each marksheet before joining them with my degree and have it placed in a sealed envelop by University to send to WES?
saurashtrauniversity.edu/img/file/Exam/Form/New%20All%20in%20One%20Form%2005-11-15.pdf

Thanks for your help

Basit

dmrsoni

May 27, 2013
Hi Munjal,

Wondering if you can advise if BCom from Gujarat University is comparable degree to Canadian Quebec Immigration.

Thanks for your kind attention and advise asap.

Regards,
DMR Soni

RRkripa

Aug 7, 2016
Hi
Check this Thread **Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from WES - Step by Step guide** written by rajkamalmohanram. you find all information.

scorpion181181

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
HI , Friends,

My wife has done M.Sc. from Gujarat University , School of science.
I need Transcript and degree cetrificate, marksheets in sealed cover from GU for WES evaluation.

can anyone pls tell me the process and fastest way to do it ?
Has anyone done in recent past ? is there any online way ?

Regards,

raja_falls

Nov 18, 2014
Hi Guys,

I came from Canada to India to know about this process. I visited Guj. Uni. and they give me 3 forms for Verification of Data. (Application for Marksheet Verification, Degree Verification and Transcript Verification)

As I read here you all got this forms but not clear about Transcript. As per Guj. Uni. We have to get this transcript from the College with their Sign and Stamp. Also need to provide space for University Stamp and Sign.

After collecting 3 Application, Original Transcript and copy of all marksheet and Degree we have to go to University Second flour they will stamp and sign on it. They required confirmed address of Institution where you want to send this. As they do not change address and cover.

FYI, If you did such degree as external student they you will not get such transcript.

Some R&D...
Gujarat University does not provide transcripts. You will need to get the transcripts from your college.
  • Ask your college administration for transcript form. Mostly they’ll ask you to get it online.
  • Get the printed form and fill it.
  • Take all your original mark sheets for every semester including the passing certificate, along with the form and go to the student department.
  • Hand over the form along with the fees. They’ll tell you to contact XYZ person.
  • The concerned person will prepare the transcript on the same day. They will hand it over to you with principal's signature and college stamp in a sealed envelope.
  • Take the envelope and go to Gujarat University. Unseal the envelope, and get a xerox of your original transcripts.
  • Go to Admin block, 3 rd floor. Tell them you need to get your transcripts verified. They’ll charge 500 Rs and give you receipt (for this they’ll make you go to ground floor and then come back to them with the receipt)
  • Show them the receipt, they’ll hand you over a form. Fill it with the asked details.
  • Hand them over the filled form, original transcript and a xerox copy.
  • Now, wait for 10–15 days. You can call them in between to ask if the verification is done. Tell them the receipt number and they’ll inform you if the verification is complete or not.
All the best!!
-----------------------

How to get Marksheet/Degree Certificate verified?

· Institute who wish to verify any Marksheet/Degree certificate issued by Gujarat University , need to submit a copy of Degree certificate and relevant marksheets in the examination section (Room No. 42) of Gujarat University along with Fee receipt amounting Rs. 200/- per Degree certificate verification or Rs. 50 per Marksheet Verification.

· Institute can send their application through post with demand draft of Rs. 200/- for Degree Verification or Rs. 50/- for Marksheet Verification in favour of “Registrar, Gujarat University ” or or by paying Rs. 200/- in cash at cash counter (Window No. 20) of Gujarat University

· The University will send necessary response within one month from the receipt of the documents to the respective Institution/Agency directly by post in sealed cover.

-------------------------------------