+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get transcripts from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore (MP)?

walker1234

Oct 23, 2019
Did anyone get transcripts from DAVV, Indore for Express Entry? I'm in the USA ever since I completed my masters here and wondering how to get hold of them and have it mailed to Canada? I emailed them and noticed that someone read my email (I tracked it) and didn't reply.

If anyone has any experience with it, please share it. Thanks!

kvinati

Sep 1, 2020
Hi, I got my transcripts mailed from DAVV and sent to WES directly. If you can't make it yourself, someone (preferably parents/siblings) would need to go down to the university in order to get it done. They would need photocopies of all marksheets and degree certificates. The office staff is well versed in sending it to WES so it shouldn't be a problem.

swathi03

Feb 4, 2021
Hi, I got my transcripts mailed from DAVV and sent to WES directly. If you can't make it yourself, someone (preferably parents/siblings) would need to go down to the university in order to get it done. They would need photocopies of all marksheets and degree certificates. The office staff is well versed in sending it to WES so it shouldn't be a problem.
Hi,I found a .gov link ( https://davv.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/DAVVDashboard/Counterbase/Transcript/Transcript_frm.aspx?app=TRC) that says they will directly courier it to WES. I need to attach mark sheets scanned and course details. in this case, do I still need to visit DAVV? and also how long the process takes s from DAVV? Thanks