+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Transcripts fro IGNOu.Waiting from last two months..

Melwin

Jan 7, 2015
Hi friends,

Please anyone help me out.I had done my MCA from IGNOU and waiting for my transcripts from last two months.Already sent the form and marklist,certificates copies and required DD's .But still no response from them and there is no contact person.I tried to call them and mailed them however all the mails are getting bounced back

How to contact and how to move forward.Please help me out.

manil

Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi and LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2015
Doc's Request.
22-06-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2015
Getting transcripts from IGNOU takes around a month of time. I took help from a consultancy(Y-Axis). They asked me to handover photocopies of mark sheets and degree. After a month they sent me the sealed envelop. :D

jignesh.patel

Mar 11, 2015
Melwin said:
Hi friends,

Please anyone help me out.I had done my MCA from IGNOU and waiting for my transcripts from last two months.Already sent the form and marklist,certificates copies and required DD's .But still no response from them and there is no contact person.I tried to call them and mailed them however all the mails are getting bounced back

Hi Melwin, Can you tell me about fees of transcripts and the procedure to obtain?
As I've also done BCA from same university i.e. IGNOU. I'm bit confused about the fees structure and procedure to obtain official transcripts of my sucessful completed under graduate degree. i.e. Bachelor of Computer Applications

Your immediate action will be appreciated!!!

You can reach me on +91 992 507 9997

Melwin

Jan 7, 2015
Hi Jignesh,

Hi Jignesh.
Please go through IGNOU website and click on student zone

At left side you could see the form for getting transcripts.If you pay 400rup(DD) they will directly send to WES canada and 200rup for personal copy.They will take almost one month .

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Melwin said:
Hi Jignesh,

Hi Jignesh.
Please go through IGNOU website and click on student zone

At left side you could see the form for getting transcripts.If you pay 400rup(DD) they will directly send to WES canada and 200rup for personal copy.They will take almost one month .
MY stupid clg charged 1000 bucks for getting these transcripts... ::)

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello,

I get this done on the very same day by some jugaad (Mumbai University pass out) - else it will take at least 21 days for just attestation.

In short, stupid and money fetching Indian Education System.

All The best guys!!!

K

clarasteven

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
IELTS Request
26-09-2015
Can a post graduate diploma in information security which is 6 months tenure from ignou add points to wes.
I already have BE in Electronics. Can i claim 128 points?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Melwin said:
Hi friends,

You can even try yourmaninindia.com if you are abroad. This agency works well for IGNOU, not sure abt others.

Lalitaz

Dec 8, 2015
I face the same problem. No response from IGNOU even sending my application form with DD even after nearly two months.

Please let me know if you were finally successful at it and how you were able to get them!

Lalitaz

Dec 8, 2015
Lalitaz said:
I face the same problem. No response from IGNOU even sending my application form with DD even after nearly two months.

Please let me know if you were finally successful at it and how you were able to get them!

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
I too had the same problem....then I decided to personally visit the IGNOU and got it done in my presence. They are too much careless and non cooperative. Infact Kaam chor hain saale. So plan a visit to university and get it done.