+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Qatar PCC

Aneesh123

Jun 25, 2017
I had been to qatar two times on business visa . Each visit was 3 months each . Is it possible to get PCC on business visa .As I am planning to visit qatar again on business visa by the end of this month . Please advise me

deenuy

Apr 2, 2017
I had been to qatar two times on business visa . Each visit was 3 months each . Is it possible to get PCC on business visa .As I am planning to visit qatar again on business visa by the end of this month . Please advise me
Hi Aneesh,
Even ai am in the same situation. 4 business visits followed by single- day on arrival visits from UAE.
Looking for PCC.
Hope someone reaponds.
Thanks
Deenu

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think it's possible - however, for definite answer, visit Criminal Investigations and Evidence Department (CIED) on salwa road, first right after industrial area R/A. Good luck!

Reactions: Juliepopu

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
Hello Aneesh,

I am also going through the same situation. I had been to Qatar twice on two different occasions on business visas. It was during 2014 & 2015.
Later I came back to Qatar on Job visa in 2016 and got my Qatar Residence Permit. When the CEID issued PCC to me they had only mentioned my period of stay from the day my Qatar Residence Permit was stamped. Don't know what to do.

I had gone to CEID office in Salwa Road prior to EID and then they redirected me to Immigration office at Gharafa. I will be going there after 4th July as the government offices will resume after EID holidays from 4th July.
Will keep you guys updated if we have a solution to this.

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
Hi Aneesh,
Even ai am in the same situation. 4 business visits followed by single- day on arrival visits from UAE.
Looking for PCC.
Hope someone reaponds.
Thanks
Deenu
Hello Deenuy,

Did you visit the CEID Salwa Road office?

Aneesh123

Jun 25, 2017
I got this reply from them

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for communicate with us. Concerning your question about how to extract the good conduct certificate from outside the country, please check the following

Requirements for applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from outside the country

There are three ways to apply for the PCC from outside the country

1- Throw the Qatar embassy

2- Applying via express mail by sending all the required documents + 50USD fee to the following address

ADDRESS:

Ministry of the Interior

Department of Criminal Evidences and Information – Salwa road

Zone no:55, Area no:30

PO Box 23004 phone : 2346737-2346717

3- The applicant can ask a relative or a friend in Doha to applied and receive the PCC by sending him all the required documents with the power of attorney certified by the court and the competent authorities in the applicant country and the Embassy of the State of Qatar & the ministry of foreign affair, the certificate must also have the relative/friend Qatari Id number, the full name and must pay the processing fee on the applicant behalf for the certificate in Qatari Riyal its will be 10 QR only.

Document required for the PCC

· A formal letter addressed to Mr./ Director General of evidence and criminal information shows the certificate request and purpose.

• Clear copies of relevant pages of applicant's current passport and old passport that was used while in Qatar with personal particulars, residence permit, dates of first entry to the country and last exit from the country.
  • If you were not resident of the State of Qatar or for visit visa or tourist visa attach full set of fingerprints (original) duly attested by a competent government authority at the country of the applicant.
  • Two recent passport-size photographs
  • US$ 50 (fifty US Dollars) in Cash as processing + mailing fee from outside the country, from inside the country 10 QR .
Notes:

If the applicant is a resident born in Doha doesn't have to attach the PCC from his country with the application for the PCC from Qatar. But he should attach a copy of the birth certificate with the application. Those who entered the country while they were under 16 years old should produce a copy of the passport that contains the date of first entry to the country.

Thanks & Regards

Aneesh123

Jun 25, 2017
I had already taken my Indian PCC from India on 23/07/2017.I will be travelling to qatar on business visa on 23/07/2017 .Can I still submit my Indian PCC?or should I have to get a new one from qatar?

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
I had already taken my Indian PCC from India on 23/07/2017.I will be travelling to qatar on business visa on 23/07/2017 .Can I still submit my Indian PCC?or should I have to get a new one from qatar?
Dear Aneesh,

From my personal experience to obtain a PCC from CEID the authorities never asked me to produce Indian PCC. I had both PCC from India and PCC from Indian Embassy in Doha.
CEID office in salwa road never ever asked to produce Indian PCC. Just give the copy of your ID.
Even the photograph was not requested by them.
For PCC during your stay in business visa you will have to speak to captain at the Salwa road office.
He would be able to help you.

Kind Regards
Vinod

Reactions: saimurali88