+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Province Nomination? Am i Eligible???

hemant.pandya

Jul 25, 2009
Dear Friends,

I am Hemant. I am having hard time understanding the Province Nominee Program. Can some one please throw some light on this topic to me? If you provide links to me well and good, but please explain me the whole process as i have been thru many links and i feel i do not have the clear picture of this program.

My Profile:

I am an Indian, currently residing in Saudi Arabia.

Education:

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology. Total of 16 years of Education. Bachelors degree is for 4 years.

Work Experience:

1. 1 year of Continous Part Time Experience as Call Center Executive.
2. 7 Months of Work Experience as Technical Support Agent, On the employment Contract the designation mentioned is Associate.
3. 6 Months of Work Experience as Software Trainee
4. 2 months of Internship as Exchange Trainee in Romania - Brasov
5. Currently Working as IT Coordinator in Saudi Arabia from past 4 months.

No Job Offer from Canada and currently outside Canada (Never Lived in Canada). Currently residing in saudi Arabia.

Martial Status: Married

Kids: None

My Age: 23

Spouse Age: 23

Spouse Education: Up to High School

Friends, Could you please advice me if i can apply under Province Nominee program?? If you would require any other details, please let me know.

I need your advice and suggestions as i am not sure about this program.

Best Regards,

Hemant

CometoAlberta

Mar 24, 2009
Sorry, you are not eligible. this program is only valid for people who is currently working at U.S under H1B visa. The visa should be at least one year. IT related professionals are also not accepted at this time.

so you are eligible for NONE of the selection criteria.

Good luck

hemant.pandya said:
Dear Friends,

I am Hemant. I am having hard time understanding the Province Nominee Program. Can some one please throw some light on this topic to me? If you provide links to me well and good, but please explain me the whole process as i have been thru many links and i feel i do not have the clear picture of this program.

My Profile:

I am an Indian, currently residing in Saudi Arabia.

Education:

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology. Total of 16 years of Education. Bachelors degree is for 4 years.

Work Experience:

1. 1 year of Continous Part Time Experience as Call Center Executive.
2. 7 Months of Work Experience as Technical Support Agent, On the employment Contract the designation mentioned is Associate.
3. 6 Months of Work Experience as Software Trainee
4. 2 months of Internship as Exchange Trainee in Romania - Brasov
5. Currently Working as IT Coordinator in Saudi Arabia from past 4 months.

No Job Offer from Canada and currently outside Canada (Never Lived in Canada). Currently residing in saudi Arabia.

Martial Status: Married

Kids: None

My Age: 23

Spouse Age: 23

Spouse Education: Up to High School

Friends, Could you please advice me if i can apply under Province Nominee program?? If you would require any other details, please let me know.

I need your advice and suggestions as i am not sure about this program.

Best Regards,

Hemant

hemant.pandya

Jul 25, 2009
Dear Alberta,

After i complete one year in this designation "IT Coordinator", Can't i apply for FSW under NOC 0213 as IT Manager matching the main duties of the designation with this one?

Please advice.

Best Regards,

Hemant Pandya.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemant, for most PNP's, you need a job offer except for various investor classes or family stream.

CometoAlberta

Mar 24, 2009
i don't think your one year "IT Coordinator" could be claimed as "IT Manager". also, i don't think your score will be enough for FSW. You are still too young and your BK is not strong.

anyway, you can try, if you don't care about money.

for most pnp program, people need job offer. However, AB gives U.S H1Bs a new way. but you are not eligible.

hemant.pandya said:
Dear Alberta,

After i complete one year in this designation "IT Coordinator", Can't i apply for FSW under NOC 0213 as IT Manager matching the main duties of the designation with this one?

Please advice.

Best Regards,

Hemant Pandya.

hemant.pandya

Jul 25, 2009
Dear Alberta,

How does it matter with age? You mentioned BK... what is it? i have not understood this...

The responsibilities/Main duties mentioned are performed by me now. Why can't i apply? in three months time again my Designation is going to change to IT & Administrator Incharge.

Please advice...Eloborate...

Best Regards,

Hemant Pandya.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
hemant.pandya said:
Dear Alberta,

How does it matter with age? You mentioned BK... what is it? i have not understood this...

The responsibilities/Main duties mentioned are performed by me now. Why can't i apply? in three months time again my Designation is going to change to IT & Administrator Incharge.

Please advice...Eloborate...

Best Regards,

Hemant Pandya.
Hemant by BK he meant Background. You can try for FSW if you find yourself eligible here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/tool/tool_01c.asp. Their assessment tool is very elaborate and will give you an insight of the Immigration Process.

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Hi All,

Just putting my case in between. I am working as IT Manager and i applied under FSW, i got reply from Sydney but suddenly my Uncle died who was Canadian National and i lost his 5 adaptability points.

I retook IELTS but couldn't reach till required points.

His family is still there, and one of my Cousins as well Canadian.

What are chances for me under PNP?

Regards,

Jawad

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If one of your family has connections to get you a job offer, you can apply with AEO and get points for that. To do PNP family stream, you usually need somebody more closely related than a cousin. Check if the province where they live has a family stream and what are the requirements. You can find all the websites of the PNP's at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp