+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get OINP invite

manish41711

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Yes they update it regularly. If you check OINP website, you would find that they have sent some NOI in May end (French Speaking Quota)
I do not get this. So everyone keeps saying that people below 440 should wait for OINP NOI. But the site says no NOI has been sent to non French and non job offer folks. Refer: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest#section-2 So how can we be hopeful of getting an invite when they have only invited folks with French language abilities or an existing job offer after March 2018?

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018
Hi everybody I just wanna ask you guy
Do we need specific CRS Score for applying express Oinp in skill trade?

it will be very helpful for me if you guys tell me about that
Thanks

Jul 30, 2019
Hi I made a express Entry profile and my score is 342 and I am doing a skill level B job cnc machinist it’s been more than 45 days I didn’t get any message from the immigration . Can u plz verify me that I can get a invitation for OINP?

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
Received NOI from OINP on July 12th, 2019 (Tech Draw) .Claimed 8 Years of employment in Express Entry Profile.But later I have realized that First and Last Year had breaks in employment (No continuous employment). Got the OINP invite based on these 8 years that I have showed in my Express Entry Profile.I have prepared the OINP application but did not submit it , withdrew it without submission.Later changed employment details in the Express Entry to 6 years and wanted to claim the 2 non continuous years under part time. I have a CRS score of 451 and by looking at the scores this year looks like chances are low.

So Seniors could you please let me know what are the chances getting OINP NOI again in 2020 tech draw.Do I have to withdraw my Express Entry application and create a new one to be eligible for another NOI? If I do this I will be loosing my Tie breaker Date which is 27th May,2019.Please advice.