+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO GET MY MEDICAL RECORDS

NonaArso

Dec 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I moved from Windsor, ON to Toronto a year a ago and my family doctor in Toronto informed me that he can only access the records since he become my doctor.

Can any one please advice me how to get my complete medical records since I moved to Canada?

Thank you in advance :)

NonaArso

Dec 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You only need your current drivers license , nothing on the instruction guide supports you
Thank you.

I have my driver's license, OHIP card and passport, I need my medical records as an additional proof of residency since I had a back injury and did not study or work for a period of one year.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Thank you.

I have my driver's license, OHIP card and passport, I need my medical records as an additional proof of residency since I had a back injury and did not study or work for a period of one year.
Can you let me know what section this is? I migt be skipping things.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Can you let me know what section this is? I migt be skipping things.
No, you didn’t miss anything, there is no place asking for proof of residence ... people are just trying to add things so they could pay more postage

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
No, you didn’t miss anything, there is no place asking for proof of residence ... people are just trying to add things so they could pay more postage
Lmao. Am really careful about sending unnecasarry stuff. I dont want the officer in charge to drop my file out of frustration

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Send a mail to this address with your health card number you may get in 2 weeks or more

Ministry of Health
Personal Health Information
4th Floor
49 Place D'Armes
P O Box 48
Kingston, ON, K7L 5J3