+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to get Medical exemption for seprated spouse in PR...Pls pls help

aman3159

Mar 16, 2014
I am FSW 2014 main applicant ....I applied for PR in May 2014 along with my faimly which included my spouse 2yr old son and new born baby who was 2-3 months old at that time.

Unfortunately I was going through matrimonial dispute. and things gor worse in July 2014 and we started living seprate. Me living alone and my wife living at her parental home with kids.

In oct 2014 my file got transferd to CHC Delhi and i was asked to submit mediical for all for my self and my faimly members alonng with PCC for myself and spouse.

I got my medical and PCC done but because my wife is not ready to canadian migration at same time she is not giving me diivorce.

I couldnt get her and kids medical and PCC.

I am facing matrimonail dispute..my wife has left matrimonial house and she also taken along with kids..one is 3.5 yrs anther is 1.5 yrs...
Last year in oct 2014 my file got transferd to CHC Delhi and i was asked to submit mediical for all for
CHC delhi is asking me to either submit medical for my dependeants

I got my medical and PCC done but because my wife is not ready to canadian migration at same time she is not giving me diivorce. I couldnt get her and kids medical and PCC.
In april 2015 i got letter from CHC that i need to submit legal sepration proof that is divorce petition . So I applied for divorce . and sent the certified copy to CHC

but now I have recieved another letter fron CHC to submit Divorce Decree and judgment which shows custody of children is with mother in 60 days or to get medicals done for all dependants in 60 days .

my wife is not cooperating for medicals..

Divorce in India is very long process. Its already filed in court but i have no idea how much time will take.

i dont want loose this chance for canadian immigation....I am in big trouble. Please advice me .How should I proceed ...I am screwed up

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
I am sorry to hear about your case...aman3159. I will suggest you get professional/legal advice from Campbell Cohen the owner of this forum. Remember he is an Immigration Lawyer and has great experience in such matters. You can get his details on the home page/contact us section.

I wish you quick processing!!!

aman3159 said:
I am FSW 2014 main applicant ....I applied for PR in May 2014 along with my faimly which included my spouse 2yr old son and new born baby who was 2-3 months old at that time.

Unfortunately I was going through matrimonial dispute. and things gor worse in July 2014 and we started living seprate. Me living alone and my wife living at her parental home with kids.

In oct 2014 my file got transferd to CHC Delhi and i was asked to submit mediical for all for my self and my faimly members alonng with PCC for myself and spouse.

I got my medical and PCC done but because my wife is not ready to canadian migration at same time she is not giving me diivorce.

I couldnt get her and kids medical and PCC.

I am facing matrimonail dispute..my wife has left matrimonial house and she also taken along with kids..one is 3.5 yrs anther is 1.5 yrs...
Last year in oct 2014 my file got transferd to CHC Delhi and i was asked to submit mediical for all for
CHC delhi is asking me to either submit medical for my dependeants

I got my medical and PCC done but because my wife is not ready to canadian migration at same time she is not giving me diivorce. I couldnt get her and kids medical and PCC.
In april 2015 i got letter from CHC that i need to submit legal sepration proof that is divorce petition . So I applied for divorce . and sent the certified copy to CHC

but now I have recieved another letter fron CHC to submit Divorce Decree and judgment which shows custody of children is with mother in 60 days or to get medicals done for all dependants in 60 days .

my wife is not cooperating for medicals..

Divorce in India is very long process. Its already filed in court but i have no idea how much time will take.

i dont want loose this chance for canadian immigation....I am in big trouble. Please advice me .How should I proceed ...I am screwed up