+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Job offer

kash84

Feb 22, 2015
Dear All,

Just joined this forum. Hello to u all.

I have filled my EE profile and Register for Job bank. My profile is showing score of 385. I need a job offer which will give me 600 points to increase my chances of invite.
Can anyone guide me how can i get job offer from outside Canada because without job offer i cann't reach competitive bracket around 800 plus.

Regards,
Kash

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
welcome to the forum where the only question on everyone's mind is the same that you asked...
enjoy your stay and hope you help us find answers to that question....

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kash84 said:
Dear All,

I have filled my EE profile and Register for Job bank. My profile is showing score of 385. I need a job offer which will give me 600 points to increase my chances of invite.
Can anyone guide me how can i get job offer from outside Canada because without job offer i cann't reach competitive bracket around 800 plus.

Regards,
Kash
welcome to the world.

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kash84 said:
Dear All,

Regards,
Kash
Welcome to the abyss!!! No one knows what lies beneath :D

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
kash84 said:
Dear All,

Regards,
Kash
Everyone is seeking ans to the question that u asked ;D
May be no one here to ans u :'(

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
kash84 said:
Dear All,

Regards,
Kash
Its a million dollar question.. !! :p :p

rahdelhi

Feb 24, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Just joined today this forum. No doubt the Job Offer is the deciding factor to get a PR. The question that I have on my mind is.. Is it even possible to for a foreign professional to get a Job offer while he is in his home country outside Canada? I mean why a Canadian Employer would even consider hiring a foreign professional even assuming the foreign professional possessing the best of experience and meeting all the requirements of the Job? Just wanted to know your thoughts guys.

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
rahdelhi said:
Hi Everyone,

Just joined today this forum. No doubt the Job Offer is the deciding factor to get a PR. The question that I have on my mind is.. Is it even possible to for a foreign professional to get a Job offer while he is in his home country outside Canada? I mean why a Canadian Employer would even consider hiring a foreign professional even assuming the foreign professional possessing the best of experience and meeting all the requirements of the Job? Just wanted to know your thoughts guys.
Say for example a company wants to recruit a top researcher who is an expert in cancer etc..so they could recruit easily through this program.

The government made this because what was happening before and it is still happening is that highly educated immigrants were/are coming and the market and economy was not able to allow them to work in their profession. Skills and talents were getting wasted, - waste of time for all. So I guess now they are trying to only allow those immigrants who they think can thrive in Canada, but even then I still think the system is flawed. The program will likely be very corrupt and full of fake job offers etc.. There was a company in Vancouver charging people a $30,000 deposit for a job offer letter and then having no job for them when they came, it's full of fraud.

rahdelhi

Feb 24, 2015
Immigration is such an important aspect of the National policy for the Canadian government, however it is really surprising that the Canadian government has not build a proper infrastructure to implement this new approach of evaluating Immigration Application under Express Entry. I have doubts about the success of this system.

Is anyone aware of receiving a genuine Job offer?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
rahdelhi said:
Immigration is such an important aspect of the National policy for the Canadian government, however it is really surprising that the Canadian government has not build a proper infrastructure to implement this new approach of evaluating Immigration Application under Express Entry. I have doubts about the success of this system.

Is anyone aware of receiving a genuine Job offer?
Yes, I did. My NOC 2174 and right now working in Vancouver. Was working in India 3months back. Got recruited by MNC. Employer took care LMIA, work permit and relocation expenses.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The current system is good in the sense that it prevents qualified foreigners from wasting their talents, i.e., immigration connected with job offer. My only concern is the manner in which the program has been shifted. Instead of announcing a cutoff date for the old application system, and thus leaving many students and TFWs, already inside Canada, out in the cold, they should have announced a cutoff date for temporary visa holding foreigners arriving to Canada after a certain date. I believe that way the transition would have been smoother and more transparent for everyone.

rahdelhi

Feb 24, 2015
Great!

Yes, for people from Software Development moving overseas quite comfortably appears understandable. But are there any examples from non-IT field say... Supply Management etc.

Would you like to share your process of getting the Job in Vancouver?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
rahdelhi said:
Great!

Yes, for people from Software Development moving overseas quite comfortably appears understandable. But are there any examples from non-IT field say... Supply Management etc.

Would you like to share your process of getting the Job in Vancouver?
The job hunt isn't easy though when you are trying out from different country. Need to increase contacts in linkedIn and market yourself.
It was not so tough for me because I have an unique skill in software development which is not generally found in Canada(nor world 8) 8) ). But I engaged the HR when job opening came up. In that way I could get in here.

RickD

Sep 2, 2014
Its pretty stupid how the government only take into account your academic qualifications and not professional qualifications :(

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Agreed RickD. This is an astonishingly ill thought out system where applicants for all types of visa are lumped into the same pool, even though the requirements for, and purpose of, each visa are quite different. An abject failure by CIC which we're all paying for