+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Job in canada?

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
Hello friends,

I am a registered pharmacist in india and have 1.5 yrs experience as a retail pharmacist.

I want to know that how can I find canadian employment and if i found it, how to get offer letter and other documents from employer.?

Can any one suggest regarding this.?

Plz help me..I want to put file for PR as soon as possible...

Thanks in advance.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would suggest you to search for information whether Canadian employers recognize your foreign qualifications first. I heard foreign trained medical doctors need to take courses in Canadian Universities in order to work in their professions.

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
Thanks,

But can you tell me the process and documents required by the employer?? and any provinces of canada where the population is vary less and nobody wants to go and work there?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i'm not qualified to answer your questions, so i found this in another forum and the link might be useful to you:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_PHARMACIST.html
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/geo/index.htm

This organization and their website helps internationally trained and educated individuals find out how to qualify for professional practice in Ontario. For other provinces, you have to search them yourself.

Good Luck!

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
Thanks a lot for information..I will try my level best from site u suggests..

Plz be in touch..

Bye..

zusetteruefa

Jul 9, 2010
i want to apply for a working visa and interested about ALLIED EMPLOYMENT & IMMIGRATION SERVICES in toronto. Who knows about this agency? How should I know its authentic. Please help me moderators. Thank You!

zusetteruefa

Jul 9, 2010
I am a Nurse with 3 years hospital experience. I want a working Visa for Canada. I just wanna make sure that JOIN ALLIED is authentic because they are requiring $850 service fee at the start of the application. Here is their info and address: Allied Employment & Immigration Services
120 Eglinton Ave. East, Suite 1100,Toronto Ontario M4P 1E2 Canada. Please help me. Ive been surfing days just to make sure it is legal and authentic and didn't find a clear confirmation yet.

ing

Jul 15, 2010
hi, my name is ing, i 've been study hospitality management in Australia for 2 years, but i would like move to canada, is it easy to get the hospitality job there?? are there give a good wages??
hope your helps guys... because my visa gonna expired soon in Australia , so i need to decided where i have to stay..
thank a lot...

hiyatran

Jul 20, 2010
canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here's the info from the government of Canada website regarding Immigration to Canada
cic.gc.ca
there's also a number you can call for related questions.

For anyone wishing to apply for a government job in Canada. These are all external postings. So everyone are welcome to apply.
jobs.gc.ca
I believe you need a Canadian Citizenship or working visa to apply. Please check 1st.

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
upenpatel said:
Hello friends,

I am a registered pharmacist in india and have 1.5 yrs experience as a retail pharmacist.

I want to know that how can I find canadian employment and if i found it, how to get offer letter and other documents from employer.?

Can any one suggest regarding this.?

Plz help me..I want to put file for PR as soon as possible...

Thanks in advance.
Hi, Please help..I'm a Med Radiologic Tech from the USA and relocating in november to Canada (Ontario), is there any jobs for Xray Technologist over there? email: jeremyltd@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!