+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Education Credential Assessment from India(kerala)?

89robinm

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2015
AOR Received.
15-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015 -->Medical received
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
23-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 11- 2016
LANDED..........
March 30 - 2016
Hi,

I have my B.Tech degree from India (Kerala University) and in order to get the points for education in Express Entry, I understand that, I should get ECA.
Can any one help me to understand on how to get this from India (Kerala university)? Also, on average how much time it will take to get it processed?

Thanks
Rob

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
check out the following websites:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

and

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/

you will find your answer... good luck

CanDreamerz

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
OINP: 01-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
25-10-2016
89robinm said:
Hi,

I have my B.Tech degree from India (Kerala University) and in order to get the points for education in Express Entry, I understand that, I should get ECA.
Can any one help me to understand on how to get this from India (Kerala university)? Also, on average how much time it will take to get it processed?

Thanks
Rob
Get in touch with your university. Each university have their own standard processes. Some might attest your mark sheet and give it in a sealed cover. While some might only send a formal transcript directly to WES.
Hope it help !!

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
89robinm said:
Hi,

Thanks
Rob
Apply in WES frst
Get the ref #
Go to university
Get your all Marklists attested in a sealed cover with WES transcript filled which you can download from their website.
Send that to WES
university need 300rs for each marklists to get attested

89robinm

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2015
AOR Received.
15-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
23-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 11- 2016
LANDED..........
March 30 - 2016
jemdill said:
Apply in WES frst
Get the ref #
Go to university
Get your all Marklists attested in a sealed cover with WES transcript filled which you can download from their website.
Send that to WES
university need 300rs for each marklists to get attested
Thanks.

So to confirm,
1. I have to apply in WES website by giving my educational details and paying the fees.
2. I will get a reference number and have to download the transcript.
3. Go to university and get all my marklists and Degree certificate "copies" attested.
4. Send the same to WES in a sealed cover with WES transcript.

The question is, this should be sent by University directly or I can send it? Actually, I am in Canada now and I am planning to request my friend to do the same. Also all the original copies are with me. I hope that University will give attested duplicate copies.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
89robinm said:
Thanks.

So to confirm,
1. I have to apply in WES website by giving my educational details and paying the fees.
2. I will get a reference number and have to download the transcript.
3. Go to university and get all my marklists and Degree certificate "copies" attested.
4. Send the same to WES in a sealed cover with WES transcript.

The question is, this should be sent by University directly or I can send it? Actually, I am in Canada now and I am planning to request my friend to do the same. Also all the original copies are with me. I hope that University will give attested duplicate copies.

University wont give that attested without the original mark lists. I had to send that home and my sis is going for me. I called University, they said they have to see the original mark lists, then only they will attest it. Once its attesed get it in sealed cover and your friend can send it to WES.
Also you need to send the Degree and provisional certificates to WES from your end.

sidchowdray

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the process
go tot the UNI u passed out from
get two sets of copies of ur provisional degree , consolidated mark list and course completed certificate duly stamped and sealed in an cover which contain the uni name, one stamp on the front side and two on the back where they seal the cover by the registrar
send one set to WES , fees can be paid using a credit card.

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
Documents Required for Transcript.
1.University of Kerala Form for General & Exam Purpose, with the cash receipt attached.
2.Cash receipt of 1000/-.
3.Counterfoil for the cash receipt mentioned in point 2 (small paper piece).
4.Mark sheets, 8 in number (Attested photo copies).
5.Provisional Certificate (Attested photo copy).
6.Degree Certificate (Attested photo copy).
7.Transcript Format(2 copies).
8. Additional copies of 4, 5, 6 & 7, in case required.

Things to be done:
1.Go with all the documents mentioned above to the office near the entrance of the University, it’s called Information Centre .
2.There you have to buy a General Purpose Form i.e. Point 1 mentioned above for 10/- Rs.
3.Then a a cash receipt from the Finance block behind the main university block. You just need to follow the road to the back of the University (better idea ask someone where you need to make the payment).
4.After that get a ticket from the Information Center to enter the B.Tech block (which will be pink in color, hope so!). This will be provided on showing the entire documents mentioned above or just the General purpose form (as in point 1). There are 2 timings, one is 12pm to 1pm and second is from 3pm to 5pm.
5.Go with this to the B.Tech Block, which would be to the right of the main university block (ask anyone about the location).
6.Present the ticket to the security at the entrance.
7.B.Tech would be on the 2nd or 3rd floor, signs would be there.
8.Go inside, there you would find a paper stuck on the wall indicating which desk you should go to for a particular college. Search for your college.
9.Present all the documents above, EXCEPT THE COUNTERFOIL (mentioned in point 3). You have to produce this when you have to go and collect the transcript.
10.Enquire when you need to come and collect the document. They said it would take 1 – 3 weeks. Please enquire about this.

They will give you a number which you can call up to verify whether its ready or not.

Reactions: nisha.ann

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
> Once u get the transcript put it in an envelope and get it sealed from Uni itself.

> Go to the Post Office inside the University Campus (It is to the back of the campus). Send it to WES from there so that the letter will have the seal as 'Kerala university post office'

> Keep the tracking number so that u can track down ur appl...

If u hav any doubts whatsapp or call me @ 9620991120...

Reactions: nisha.ann

89robinm

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2015
AOR Received.
15-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
23-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 11- 2016
LANDED..........
March 30 - 2016
Seby25 said:
> Once u get the transcript put it in an envelope and get it sealed from Uni itself.

> Go to the Post Office inside the University Campus (It is to the back of the campus). Send it to WES from there so that the letter will have the seal as 'Kerala university post office'

> Keep the tracking number so that u can track down ur appl...

If u hav any doubts whatsapp or call me @ 9620991120...
Thanks Seby25. This is really helpful. I will call you soon to get more info.

thanvi2001

Mar 28, 2015
hi there...
is it same for calicut university..??

when i called them htey said abt going to norka roots and attesting the certificates.... they said dont come to university

bit confused now

89robinm

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2015
AOR Received.
15-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
23-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 11- 2016
LANDED..........
March 30 - 2016
thanvi2001 said:
hi there...
is it same for calicut university..??

when i called them htey said abt going to norka roots and attesting the certificates.... they said dont come to university

bit confused now
i believe, the process should be same for Calicut as well. I don't think Norka roots attestation will work out for WES as they clearly state that the University which provided the original certificates should be attesting it.

deg

Feb 11, 2015
Any one tried :
ku.directverify.in/framework/myeasydocs_directverify/directverify/agency.aspx

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
89robinm said:
Hi,

Thanks
Rob
You need to go to kerala university, trivandrum and apply for transcript.
Fees is 1000 rupees.
They will give you a transcript format. You need to enter your marks and perpare the transcript.
You need to verfify everything is right, otherwise they will call you again for correction in transcipt.
Kerala univervity is not automated for transcipt, so you have to go there for several times.
you will get transcript withdin 20 days once submitted.