Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
sorry, yes bachelors degree
You don't need ECA for that, you only need to get ECA for your highest degree because it gives you the highest points. And in your case, it is your MBA. Have you seen the ECA report?

Reactions: virtual.bond

virtual.bond

Aug 5, 2008
You don't need ECA for that, you only need to get ECA for your highest degree because it gives you the highest points. And in your case, it is your MBA. Have you seen the ECA report?
Yes I saw the ECA report. Thanks

Many places i read people were saying that we need to send both bachelors and masters for ECA, so got confused

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Yes I saw the ECA report. Thanks

Many places i read people were saying that we need to send both bachelors and masters for ECA, so got confused
No, you don't. Go ahead and do it, all the best.

virtual.bond

Aug 5, 2008
Hi Mates,

I am planning to send my Masters Degree to IQAS but my concern is will they accept transnational degree as my Awarded University (Manipal University - Karnataka) but i did my studies through Manipal University- Dubai and it is not accredited in UAE by Ministry of higher education in UAE but it is approved by KHDA as it is in the freezone area.

My points are around 450 and i am eligible to apply through express entry but my only concern is the ECA right now :(

Please advice !

Hi Prachi,

Please check below thread for SMU

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/eca-of-sikkim-manipal-university-degree.398704/

Sunn1iya

Sep 24, 2017
Hi Dammieh,
I also did MBA from London School of Business & Finance in 2012. Can you please advise how did you request University of Wales to send transcript to IQAS?

Shall i apply transcript from LSBF or University of Wales?

Thanks in advance

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hi Dammieh,
I also did MBA from London School of Business & Finance in 2012. Can you please advise how did you request University of Wales to send transcript to IQAS?

Shall i apply transcript from LSBF or University of Wales?

Thanks in advance
Hi,
You will apply for transcripts from University of Wales, use this link

https://shop.wales.ac.uk/product/certified-copies-of-degree-certificate-and-transcript-diploma-supplement/

It is free but you will have to pay for postage, you will also have to upload a copy of your transcripts/diploma supplement and also a completed IQAS academic request form.

All the best.

Last edited:

vcns

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
30/01/2015 Warsaw,Poland
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
second line updated on 28 April
Med's Request
06/ 05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015 TLU-20/05/2015
Interview........
DM 26/08/2015
Passport Req..
04/09/2015
I am applying to IRCC as FSW under Express Entry. I am Physician M.D. and done my Doctor of Medicine from Russia but applying as Accountant (Main NOC of my experience ) . My question is" Can I get ECA from WES or will I have to apply to MCC"?

Sunn1iya

Sep 24, 2017
Hi,
You will apply for transcripts from University of Wales, use this link

https://shop.wales.ac.uk/product/certified-copies-of-degree-certificate-and-transcript-diploma-supplement/

It is free but you will have to pay for postage, you will also have to upload a copy of your transcripts/diploma supplement and also a completed IQAS academic request form.

All the best.
Hi Dammieh,
Thanks for the reply.

I have applied for transcript using the link and i have received a confirmation email from UoW as well which says the request is under process. I selected DHL option but there was no option to make the payment. Is it normal? i mean how do i make the payment?
How did you make the payment?

Thanks
Sana

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hi Dammieh,
Thanks for the reply.

I have applied for transcript using the link and i have received a confirmation email from UoW as well which says the request is under process. I selected DHL option but there was no option to make the payment. Is it normal? i mean how do i make the payment?
How did you make the payment?

Thanks
Sana
When I did mine, I made use of my credit card to make payment, if you are unable to make payment, I think you should send them an email so that you can know how to proceed. They will advise you.

m1casa

Jan 26, 2018
Yes they will receive 2 packages, after you apply on the website, a copy of the application form you completed on their website and a payment receipt will be sent back to your email. You will print these 2 out, sign the application and then send the 2 + your passport data page, checklist and degree certificate to IQAS. You will then request your transcripts from UoW, using the academic records request form which you will upload on UoW website when applying for the transcripts (make sure you fill in your details). They will send your transcripts to IQAS, I will advise you to choose DHL as delivery method, because Canada Post took about 3 weeks to deliver my transcripts to IQAS after its arrival to Canada because I used royal mail.

I have sent you the ECA report.
Hi Dammy,
i will like to know more about the 2 packages as i will need to send for wales and lagos ... whats the best mode for communication

PriyankaK

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks...I will keep on updating this thread
Hi. I stumbled upon this while trying to scan all the forums finding a solution for an exactly same issue. Wes doesn't evaluate UoW validated degrees. I am thinking of cancelling the evaluation at WES and starting a new application through IQAS.

Since this thread started in 2017, I'm guessing there would be some update on the status. Were you able to get your UoW validated degrees evaluated through IQAS?

Is IQAS a better option or ICES (via British Columbia Institute of Technology)?

Thanks.

ktarun303

Sep 27, 2018
Hello Guys,

I'm in the process of getting my ECA done from IQAS because WES doesn't seems to be evaluating my MBA degree awarded by University of Wales, Cardiff but studied in India. So, I've couple of questions and would like to get help from you guys in this forum.

While filling online form for IQAS, what should I fill in for below details,

Institution Name (when you attended): is it University of Wales or Institution name studied in India

Would appreciate with your suggestions.

Thanks
Arun

Alina2222

Apr 16, 2019
Hello Guys,

I'm in the process of getting my ECA done from IQAS because WES doesn't seems to be evaluating my MBA degree awarded by University of Wales, Cardiff but studied in India. So, I've couple of questions and would like to get help from you guys in this forum.

While filling online form for IQAS, what should I fill in for below details,

Institution Name (when you attended): is it University of Wales or Institution name studied in India

Would appreciate with your suggestions.

Thanks
Arun
Hello ktarun303,

Could you please share your experience of evaluating UoW degree via IQAS? Did they assess your degree? And what documents did you submit?

Thank You!