+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to get ECA done, and which is best agency for that?

ckpatel

Jul 31, 2015

on WES site, they have mentioned that My university needs to send verified document to Canada..? how's this possible?
Will they send, If I request them..?

Please guide me on this

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will have to check with your University directly. Most of them honor such requests and are used to such processes as well.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WES is the best and they do it even in less time than they included in the website.

As for the transcripts that your university has to send directly, an alternative way of doing so (which I've done), is to get the transcripts in a sealed envelop (universities do that easily) and you handle sending these sealed envelops to WES through FedEx or any other courier.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
WES is the best and they do it even in less time than they included in the website.

As for the transcripts that your university has to send directly, an alternative way of doing so (which I've done), is to get the transcripts in a sealed envelop (universities do that easily) and you handle sending these sealed envelops to WES through FedEx or any other courier.
Actually that depends on the country where the University is located. The OP needs to check country specific documentation requirements if they haven't done that already.

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

ckpatel

Jul 31, 2015
Dear All,

Thanks for inputs..!!
My above questions might look silly, but It's basic for me, as I am applying without any Agents/Consultancy.. :(

Do I need to request University(For Degree) and State Education Board(For Higher Secondary edu.) for sending documents to WES...? or they will provide attested documents, and I need to send them to WES?
I have complete my degree from Gujarat Uni. - INDIA.

Regards

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ckpatel said:
Dear All,

Thanks for inputs..!!
My above questions might look silly, but It's basic for me, as I am applying without any Agents/Consultancy.. :(

Do I need to request University(For Degree) and State Education Board(For Higher Secondary edu.) for sending documents to WES...? or they will provide attested documents, and I need to send them to WES?
I have complete my degree from Gujarat Uni. - INDIA.

Regards
1. You do the assessment for higher education only - no need for your secondary education unless this is the highest education you've got.
2. You need to check the requirement of your country on WES website - the requirements might be different depends on the country, the way you do this is by picking India from the list, then another screen will appear that will include what is required and how to send them.
3. If the site states that for your credentials, the institution has to send it directly, they might also give you the option of getting them in a sealed envelop and you then send them. That was the case in my situation... Bottomline, read through WES website carefully and they have a detailed step by step that you should follow.

hiruluv

Jul 30, 2015
Hi

I am also going for EE process without Agents/Consultancy .

As per my experiences I have approximate 325 score. and at that time I am doing IELTS preparation.

So any one have who have experience please tell me what is next step which I can do before IELTS completion .

which documents we need to ready for next process.

Thanks
HH

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ckpatel said:
ok..I will contact my university for this.

Thank you for suggestion. :)

if your unv is not suppoortive then you can just ask them to stamp all the document s including wes reference form and seal it in one envelope and then hand it to you. and then you can courier that envelope to wes canada with the address field FROM: with your unv address and name and in TO: write wes address and their name.

thats it. done.

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ckpatel said:

on WES site, they have mentioned that My university needs to send verified document to Canada..? how's this possible?
Will they send, If I request them..?

Please guide me on this

Thanks
Do with WES. Check the requirement of your country. It is either requires the university to send OR requires the university to confirm (stamp and seal an official envelop) then you or any other one can send by mail.
But this is only for the transcript. The certificate can be sent by you directly (copy).
Best wishes.

ckpatel

Jul 31, 2015
Thank you for guidance..!! :)

I have contacted my uni., and they said, they will verify my degree and Marksheet + envelope. But what is transcript? is it from college or uni..?
do I also need to verify my HSC(higher secondary school) marksheet, with state board?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ckpatel said:
Thank you for guidance..!! :)

I have contacted my uni., and they said, they will verify my degree and Marksheet + envelope. But what is transcript? is it from college or uni..?
do I also need to verify my HSC(higher secondary school) marksheet, with state board?
If you have a Bachelors degree, you don't need to assess school credentials.

Transcripts are official copies of your mark sheets (or one consolidated mark sheet) which is certified as true by your University. This is typically done by signing and stamping of the copy by the concerned authority at your University - this could include the Controller of Examinations, Vice Chancellor, Registrar etc depending on your particular University. These signed and stamped copies are then placed inside an envelope which is duly sealed, stamped and signed by the same authority. This envelope can then be sent directly to WES by the University (quoting your WES reference number on the outside so that WES knows that these transcripts belong to your particular file) or sent to you so that you may forward the same to WES at your end.

All the best!

ckpatel

Jul 31, 2015
Dear All,

Once I have completed ECA, I will create my profile in CIC and I will in pool, right? do i need to pay 550$ at that time or I need to pay this sum once I recieve ITA..?

Please guide..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ckpatel said:
Dear All,

Once I have completed ECA, I will create my profile in CIC and I will in pool, right? do i need to pay 550$ at that time or I need to pay this sum once I recieve ITA..?

Please guide..
After you get an ITA. You will also need to pay 490 CAD as RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee) in addition to 550 CAD.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

ckpatel

Jul 31, 2015
Thanks Asivad Anac..

I have bechlor degree, so I need to verify only bechlor degree for ECA, correct..? buy My wife has done BCA and MCA(Masters in Computer Application), so Do i need to verify both of her degree, or just masters(MCA) for ECA?