+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Driver’s license extract from Saudi Arabia for G level.

saar_rizvi1

Feb 6, 2018
Hi
I am having driver’s license since past 3 years and wish to get my license history from Saudi Arabia Traffic department for the purpose of using it for Canadian G license.If there is anybody who has migrated from Saudi Arabia to canada and can help me in this regard then please do reply to this thread.
I want to know whom should we contact here for this paper.Also if u can share the format for the paper and the prerequisites then plz do.
Thanks a lot

Aug 6, 2018
Hi
I am having driver’s license since past 3 years and wish to get my license history from Saudi Arabia Traffic department for the purpose of using it for Canadian G license.If there is anybody who has migrated from Saudi Arabia to canada and can help me in this regard then please do reply to this thread.
I want to know whom should we contact here for this paper.Also if u can share the format for the paper and the prerequisites then plz do.
Thanks a lot
sir i m in oman nd have heavy lisence can i get a work permit visa for cannada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hi
Thanks a lot
Dear Had you got the answer of your query? If yes kindly share it, as I am also confused as, from where this document I can get.