+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Diploma Transcripts from Punjab State Board of Technical?

Preet03

Mar 20, 2018
Hi,

I have done 3 years diploma in Engineering(Electronics and Communication Engineering) from PSBTE in 2012, but now i want to get my ECA from WES and my query is regarding the same.

Has anyone applied for transcripts from Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training for WES ?
and If anyone has applied,
Please let me know the complete process and how long does it will take as well?

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I had the same question.... I found out that there is no way to apply online...and they don't pickup call also..... The only way is for someone to visit personally in their office in Chandigarh....

If you are in India then please try to visit and keep me updated also :)
If not then ask some family or friend to visit ..

I will update you if I get more information on my side...

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
It is for sure recognised by WES...I already checked that.... But the challenge is to get transcript from PSBTE&IT

Preet03

Mar 20, 2018
I had the same question.... I found out that there is no way to apply online...and they don't pickup call also..... The only way is for someone to visit personally in their office in Chandigarh....

If you are in India then please try to visit and keep me updated also :)
If not then ask some family or friend to visit ..

I will update you if I get more information on my side...
I'm living in Delhi and planning a vist to PSBTE in the next 2 or 3 weeks and will update you, if able to get any information.
I also tried to contact PSBTE on phone(numbers listed on their website), but they are not attending my phone Call.
This one is more irritating :(

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I'm living in Delhi and planning a vist to PSBTE in the next 2 or 3 weeks and will update you, if able to get any information.
I also tried to contact PSBTE on phone(numbers listed on their website), but they are not attending my phone Call.
This one is more irritating :(
I did that last year in July. I completed my diploma in the year 2004.

I live abroad now. So, I tried calling them on their Chandigarh office phone number, but no one answered the call. I then called my institution where I studied for my engineering diploma. They were very supportive and willing to help me with WES evaluation. But because WES require transcripts to be sent to them directly from PSBTE, they could do much help. I then wrote an application addressing PSBTE and authorizing my brother to act on my behalf. PSBTE completed the entire procedure in just two visits when my brother showed them WES letter and my application letter. As far as I remember PSBTE gave a sealed envelope containing transcripts to my brother, which he mailed to WES.

Actually, it was the PTU which took a long time process transcripts and then they sent them to directly to WES.

I hope it helps.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I did that last year in July. I completed my diploma in the year 2004.

I live abroad now. So, I tried calling them on their Chandigarh office phone number, but no one answered the call. I then called my institution where I studied for my engineering diploma. They were very supportive and willing to help me with WES evaluation. But because WES require transcripts to be sent to them directly from PSBTE, they could do much help. I then wrote an application addressing PSBTE and authorizing my brother to act on my behalf. PSBTE completed the entire procedure in just two visits when my brother showed them WES letter and my application letter. As far as I remember PSBTE gave a sealed envelope containing transcripts to my brother, which he mailed to WES.

Actually, it was the PTU which took a long time process transcripts and then they sent them to directly to WES.

I hope it helps.
That's good to know...thanks...when you say it was done in two visits....then was it in single week or how many weeks

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
It was within one week. They are very efficient. I have always had a positive experience with them since I started my Diploma in 2001.
thanks again..
do you remember if fees can be paid with cash.. or they run you around dealing with banks for demands drafts etc...

Preet03

Mar 20, 2018
It was within one week. They are very efficient. I have always had a positive experience with them since I started my Diploma in 2001.
Thanks for this info..

Can I directly visit PSBTEIT to get transcripts for WES evaluation or Do I need any reference letter from my Diploma college first ?

Reactions: desmat

Sukh098

Oct 21, 2018
Thanks for this info..

Can I directly visit PSBTEIT to get transcripts for WES evaluation or Do I need any reference letter from my Diploma college first ?
Have you completed the ECA and please let me know how to get the transcripts from PSBTE&IT.

rajghai13

Oct 22, 2018
i have applied transcripts for wes last Monday Oct18.
whole procedure is as under.

first u have to go PSBTE &IT with original and photocopies of ur Diploma certificate and Mark sheets.
then u have to write the request application for transcripts after that submit the fees of 500 rs.+ 100 rs. for duplicate transcripts in the axis bank inside.Then u have to submit All documents along with Wes application form with reference no. and one A4 envelop at counter of entrance. they will give u time after 20 days to collect sealed transcripts for post to WES.

Sukh098

Oct 21, 2018

first u have to go PSBTE &IT with original and photocopies of ur Diploma certificate and Mark sheets.
then u have to write the request application for transcripts after that submit the fees of 500 rs.+ 100 rs. for duplicate transcripts in the axis bank inside.Then u have to submit All documents along with Wes application form with reference no. and one A4 envelop at counter of entrance. they will give u time after 20 days to collect sealed transcripts for post to WES.
So are you planing to do the EE process by yourself?

Sukh098

Oct 21, 2018

I have some doubts, If possible can you Please share your email id or phone number to me. My email id: er.sukhwinder98@gmail.com.

thanks

Oct 9, 2018
Hi friend need one advse i have done diploma in ece and leet entry in btech in ece...in educacation leval there is one option for two or more deegre diploma and certificate we wil get points acording to it. And u guys got trasncripts from psbte and it we need to take

Oct 9, 2018
Hi friend need one advse i have done diploma in ece and leet entry in btech in ece...in educacation leval there is one option for two or more deegre diploma and certificate we wil get points acording to it. And u guys got trasncripts from psbte and it we need to take