+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Degree certificate attested when no one is india

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi,

I need to get my transcripts attested in India. Is there a reliable agency that does it on behalf of us.
I live abroad and dont have anyone on India who can do it for me.

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
As far as I know there is no agency like this. You would have to find out through your university as to what the procedure is (I am sure there is one). Nearly half of the population on this forum is abroad and they also might have done through some online application at their university or bother their friends/parents/relatives to do that. So that is it.

In my case, I am in US and both for myself and my wife I did it from here. My wife's was not easy from RGUHS but we made it through by calling them again and again. All the best !!

asshruff

May 4, 2017
Hi,

I need to get my transcripts attested in India. Is there a reliable agency that does it on behalf of us.
I live abroad and dont have anyone on India who can do it for me.
You can try and contact this agency (cleartranscripts[dot]com). I personally haven't tried them (went ahead without evaluation of bachelors degree) and therefore cannot attest to their efficiency or costs, but you can give them a try.
The reviews I've read are reasonably good.

May 16, 2017
Thank you so much for your suggestion. Do we have to send the university the original to get it attested?
Is it safe?
University generally does not need the originals, they would have your record already. And if they do I would not mail my originals directly to the university. Sending it by a reliable courier service to someone trustworthy in India might still be an option of last resort. But the process to order transcripts varies by university. Some expect you or someone to go in person. Others might ask you to sign and submit a form and make the payment online. Good luck!