+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Credit check report from India, if in CA - URGENT

iamthebest

Mar 6, 2012
Hi friends,

As the subject line states....I need help on how to get Credit report check from India...I'm currently in Alberta since 30days and since new to this place the prospective employer is seeking a credit report from the native country.

I came to know about 'CIBIL" whihc does in india, but I checked online and they have an online form, then you send the docs and they takes 15-25business days whihc is too much and I need it like ASAP :-(

is there any other beter way ?
Can I contact my bank in INdia and request them to send me a certificate of such ? will that work ?

Suggestions from experts ?

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamthebest said:
Hi friends,

As the subject line states....I need help on how to get Credit report check from India...I'm currently in Alberta since 30days and since new to this place the prospective employer is seeking a credit report from the native country.

I came to know about 'CIBIL" whihc does in india, but I checked online and they have an online form, then you send the docs and they takes 15-25business days whihc is too much and I need it like ASAP :-(

is there any other beter way ?
Can I contact my bank in INdia and request them to send me a certificate of such ? will that work ?

Suggestions from experts ?
Do you really feel that CIBIL have your credit report? Chances are that they will say they dont have your report. Tell the hiring managers that you are new immigrant and your country dont have the complete system of credit reporting.
Solvency certificate can be issued by the bank where you were banking. They dont have any credit reports.
Most of Canadian companines do not know the procedure of verification from India, you have to tell them that your employment history can be verified by calling your previous HR/ Manager/ Pay roll Manager.