+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to get a qualifying job offer in Canada?

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys..

as we all know

Note: As of July 1, 2012, CIC has temporarily stopped accepting applications for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). This temporary pause does not apply to those with a qualifying job offer or applying under the PhD stream. We will likely start accepting applications again when the revised FSWP selection criteria take effect. Proposed FSWP changes should come into force in early 2013.

so now any expert can tell me how to arrange a qualifying job offer in Canada. Through experts guide many of the forum members get positive information as well.

thanks

Regards,

Muhammad Shahid Sabir

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
There is no magic. It is dedicated work applying for all the job postings (JobBank is one) that you are qualified for. An employer has to make you a full time, permanent job offer. As you will be taking up the position AFTER you get your Permanent Residence through the FSW stream, the employer will not have to get a Labour Market Opinion, as they would have to do if you were applying with a temporary work permit. One of the biggest challenges is not knowing how long the process will take, so an employer has to be patient and satisfied that you will be a terrific employee worth waiting for.

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
There is no magic. It is dedicated work applying for all the job postings (JobBank is one) that you are qualified for. An employer has to make you a full time, permanent job offer. As you will be taking up the position AFTER you get your Permanent Residence through the FSW stream, the employer will not have to get a Labour Market Opinion, as they would have to do if you were applying with a temporary work permit. One of the biggest challenges is not knowing how long the process will take, so an employer has to be patient and satisfied that you will be a terrific employee worth waiting for.
actually i am from Pakistan, one of my real uncle living in Calgary and they have their own restaurant as well as they have their own Gas station so i am asking him to arrange any job for me in your restaurant or in Gas station , but he told me that we have to first give AD in our look area if unable to find the right person from whole Inside Calgary than i am eligible to contact the concern authority that i have my Nephew back in Pakistan and i would like to call him here.... so what do you think is this the right process is my uncle is right ???

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Pippin said:
If I try to get an arrange employment..Does the NOC is limited by that 29 or it has no dependency ?? Can I apply for any kind of job ?? Suppose I try a category which is not in NOC list..Am I still eligible to apply in 2013 (If they open FSW again) ??

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Any job listed in National Occupation list in Canada.

Note: As of July 1, 2012, CIC has temporarily stopped accepting applications for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). This temporary pause does not apply to those with a qualifying job offer or applying under the PhD stream.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
shahidsabir2 said:
actually i am from Pakistan, one of my real uncle living in Calgary and they have their own restaurant as well as they have their own Gas station so i am asking him to arrange any job for me in your restaurant or in Gas station , but he told me that we have to first give AD in our look area if unable to find the right person from whole Inside Calgary than i am eligible to contact the concern authority that i have my Nephew back in Pakistan and i would like to call him here.... so what do you think is this the right process is my uncle is right ???
Having this help will be wonderful. Your uncle has the right idea. After he advertises (Jobbank) appropriately and proves that he is unable to find an employee (Canadian or PR) he will apply for an LMO. Once he has that, he can then send you a job offer letter and the LMO. You will then apply for a temporary work permit. It will take some time. IF the position he has to offer is in skill level O/A or B then you could apply for FSW directly. If it is in level C or D then you may be able to apply for PNP, depending on which province and what occupation it is in. The restaurant would be your best chance for PNP, but it will depend on the requirements of Alberta PNP. Read up on it. Good Luck.