+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get a passport delivered overseas ...urgent plz help

NEER

Mar 7, 2007
Dear All ...

My fiance is a student in UK and he had his Canadian Immigration processings done at Islamabad Consulate where he filed it initially . They recently requested the Passport as a final step .. he did get his Visa Stamped and they delivered it to the address in Pak . Now that he is in urgent need of a Passport for travel purposes none of the courier services are agreeing to deliver it overseas. He needs to visit his Mom who is terminally ill and we don't know what to do ? Anyone in similar situation or any experiences of the same type . Plz help us here . How can he get the passport back . God bless U all and wish U a speedy processings ....

Thanks muxh ..
Neer .

Sam0130

Feb 22, 2007
Well I have been in the same situation, I am currently living in Pakistan and got my Passport request from Canadian High Commission London, and found out that there is no courier services what can agree to deliver the passport to London and I have to send it through one of my friend who was traveling there in those dates, my best advice to you to do the same, ask some one to carry the passport with him traveling to UK, make sure you give them a sign authorization latter that they can carry your passport up on your request. Good Luck , hope that works for you