+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get a job of an auditor/ISO consultant/quality professional

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi,

I need to know how to get a job in the field of quality assurance or with any of the above mentioned job titles ?

Any one relating to this field immigrating/immigrated to Canada,please advice what should one do to get a job in QA?

Should I go for some certifications?

If yes please suggest some good agencies/certifications awarding bodies in Canada?

Thanks

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
newcomer said:
Hi,

I need to know how to get a job in the field of quality assurance or with any of the above mentioned job titles ?

Any one relating to this field immigrating/immigrated to Canada,please advice what should one do to get a job in QA?

If yes please suggest some good agencies/certifications awarding bodies in Canada?

Thanks
Your best source of info. would be to call these agencies and inquire about their minimum requirements for these positions. You can then work backwards to equip yourself with the necessities. Here are a few agencies who can help you. Take a personal appointment with one of their career counselors.

http://www.altisspr.com/index.asp
http://www1.altishr.com/
http://www.roberthalf.com/

All the very best.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi bsrk68,

Thanks a lot buddy for your help.

I am planning to land by mid of September,may I contact you after reaching there regarding info/advice about job search etc.

Thanks

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
newcomer said:
Hi,

Thanks
Dear Newcomer.

Thank you for starting this thread. I also intend to pursue the QA field. I am a certified, IRCA registered Lead Auditor of the ISO 9000 system. SGS offers certification courses. You may send me a pm to get other personal details. You will find my time line with this message. We are awaiting PPR.

Regards

Rauf

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
newcomer said:
Hi bsrk68,

Thanks a lot buddy for your help.

I am planning to land by mid of September,may I contact you after reaching there regarding info/advice about job search etc.

Thanks
Sure anytime buddy. Best of luck.

amidell

Apr 16, 2019
Dear Newcomer.

Thank you for starting this thread. I also intend to pursue the QA field. I am a certified, IRCA registered Lead Auditor of the ISO 9000 system. SGS offers certification courses. You may send me a pm to get other personal details. You will find my time line with this message. We are awaiting PPR.

Regards

Rauf

Please what is the NOC code for an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor