+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO FIND WHY VISA WAS REJECTED

Oct 3, 2017
Hi,

I applied for student visa for this september 2017 intake as i had offer from Centennial college for Global Business Management.

My details are as follows:
10th - 86%
12th - 79%
BE (ECE) - 73%
IELTS score - 7.5 overall with 6.5 in writing and speaking and 8.5 in reading and listening.
GIC and College Fee - Paid

I have 3.8 years of work experience in Digital Marketing field and to know more about marketing and management and global operations i applied for Global Business Management. Also i have been consistently chosen as best employee in all three years which i attached with SOP.

I had history of arrears as 8 and this was because of an accident that lead to head injury and hospitalization. I attached the required medical documents for showing this reason along with SOP and i had arrears only during this accident time period.
But my visa has been rejected and the reason was given as OTHER.

I applied for reason through CAPIS on August 11th. Its been more than 6 weeks which is the waiting time that i was told for my request. I did not receive any sort of confirmation or reason from IRCC.

What should i do?? I m extremely fed up.. Someone please help!

Yemiiee

Aug 26, 2017
You have to wait for theCAIPS to come so you will know how to plan your next step and also send an inquiry to the agency you applied for CAIPS with

Oct 3, 2017
You have to wait for theCAIPS to come so you will know how to plan your next step and also send an inquiry to the agency you applied for CAIPS with
CAPIS has replied to me that IRCC is not responding to my request. And its been more than 7 weeks since i applied. CAPIS has stated that they have received every other file back from IRCC except mine. They have sent a reminder to IRCC but still no response.

Yemiiee

Aug 26, 2017
Well I think you should ask the CAIPS agency the way forward and also cross check the UCI and application number you submitted maybe there's error in the number if not you might have to write a letter to IRCC

Yemiiee

Aug 26, 2017
Well I think you should ask the CAIPS agency the way forward and also cross check the UCI and application number you submitted maybe there's error in the number if not you might have to write a letter to IRCC

Oct 3, 2017
Thank you for your response.

how do i write to IRCC?? is there any specific mail id that i can write to?

Yemiiee

Aug 26, 2017
I really don't have and idea but check cic.ga website you should get a mail on information on how to go about the enquiry

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
CAPIS has replied to me that IRCC is not responding to my request. And its been more than 7 weeks since i applied. CAPIS has stated that they have received every other file back from IRCC except mine. They have sent a reminder to IRCC but still no response.
It does not take 7 weeks. Something is wrong. Where did you apply from?

Oct 3, 2017
It does not take 7 weeks. Something is wrong. Where did you apply from?
I applied directly to CAPIS through mail help@capis.ca with payment and visa rejection letters attached.

I asked CAPIS to provide any sort of acknowledgement that they would have got from IRCC for receiving my request. CAPIS is not providing me any of those details.

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Global business management is a popular basic course, the main reason, which I have seen in many cases, is that this course will most probably not enhance your career growth back in India.Also, I see your field being digital marketing and your previous education being BE, might also be the reason for rejection . If you are not able to get your notes, order again rather than trying to contact CIC.
You can apply through www.getgcms.com which is secure website founded by a reliable member of the forum @legalfalcon.

Last edited:

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I applied directly to CAPIS through mail help@capis.ca with payment and visa rejection letters attached.

I asked CAPIS to provide any sort of acknowledgement that they would have got from IRCC for receiving my request. CAPIS is not providing me any of those details.
Hi Nandha, Ask this company to give you the tracking #. For every CAIPS order to CIC, a tracking number is assigned. If they indeed placed an order for your CAIPS then they will definitely have that number. It is always better to go with good and authentic companies. caipsgcms.com is the most authentic one that I have seen in this forum.

Oct 3, 2017
Thank you all for the replies. I have received the CAPIS file.

The reason has been given as
"Communications Engineering in 2013 and has been employed with Infosys for approximately 4 years in position of Senior Process Executive, Search Analyst (6 months). Gap in studies is of concern. Not evident why PA would leave paid employment within her field to pursue the proposed program abroad at great expense, given the above, and her family's modest income. SOP examined. Concerns persist. I am not satisfied that the PA is not applying for unknown reasons other than studies and as such would be a genuine student. Based on the above, on balance, I am not satisfied that the proposed studies are reasonable in the light of qualifications/educational background. I am not satisfied this applicant is a bona fide student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused."

I had submitted financial documents showing 10 Lacks fixed deposit and 70k INR as monthly income for the family including mine. My mother's income is 40,000 INR per month. I have paid GIC and Semester Fees already. Also showed loan papers.

I did not work in the field that i studied. I worked for Digital Marketing for total of 4 years and not more than that.

In SOP I mentioned I had to come back to India clearly due to family reasons and dad's business which I would be a part of after studies.

Regarding Education gap, are they mentioning my BE education and the decision to proceed with education now? because i don't have any other education GAP.

Will i get visa if i apply for Marketing Management which is 1 year study and it includes Digital Marketing in the course ware.

Also am i allowed to apply for visa again as they have rejected me based on Section R216 (1)(b)

Please help.

Sutantar

Sep 5, 2017
Hi,

I applied for student visa for this september 2017 intake as i had offer from Centennial college for Global Business Management.

My details are as follows:
10th - 86%
12th - 79%
BE (ECE) - 73%
IELTS score - 7.5 overall with 6.5 in writing and speaking and 8.5 in reading and listening.
GIC and College Fee - Paid

I have 3.8 years of work experience in Digital Marketing field and to know more about marketing and management and global operations i applied for Global Business Management. Also i have been consistently chosen as best employee in all three years which i attached with SOP.

I had history of arrears as 8 and this was because of an accident that lead to head injury and hospitalization. I attached the required medical documents for showing this reason along with SOP and i had arrears only during this accident time period.
But my visa has been rejected and the reason was given as OTHER.

I applied for reason through CAPIS on August 11th. Its been more than 6 weeks which is the waiting time that i was told for my request. I did not receive any sort of confirmation or reason from IRCC.

What should i do?? I m extremely fed up.. Someone please help!
Could you help me to write an effective SOP

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Thank you all for the replies. I have received the CAPIS file.

The reason has been given as
"Communications Engineering in 2013 and has been employed with Infosys for approximately 4 years in position of Senior Process Executive, Search Analyst (6 months). Gap in studies is of concern. Not evident why PA would leave paid employment within her field to pursue the proposed program abroad at great expense, given the above, and her family's modest income. SOP examined. Concerns persist. I am not satisfied that the PA is not applying for unknown reasons other than studies and as such would be a genuine student. Based on the above, on balance, I am not satisfied that the proposed studies are reasonable in the light of qualifications/educational background. I am not satisfied this applicant is a bona fide student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused."

I had submitted financial documents showing 10 Lacks fixed deposit and 70k INR as monthly income for the family including mine. My mother's income is 40,000 INR per month. I have paid GIC and Semester Fees already. Also showed loan papers.

I did not work in the field that i studied. I worked for Digital Marketing for total of 4 years and not more than that.

In SOP I mentioned I had to come back to India clearly due to family reasons and dad's business which I would be a part of after studies.

Regarding Education gap, are they mentioning my BE education and the decision to proceed with education now? because i don't have any other education GAP.

Will i get visa if i apply for Marketing Management which is 1 year study and it includes Digital Marketing in the course ware.

Also am i allowed to apply for visa again as they have rejected me based on Section R216 (1)(b)

Please help.
Try for a university pg course with full fees payment. University category has more chances than college category.