+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to fill out the Canada embassy's form

ghazale96

Apr 18, 2022
Hello
Have a good day
I have applied for a doctorate and requested a student visa. The Canadian embassy recently sent me an email with a file attached and asked me to fill it out. But since I only want to study in this country and I do not know exactly which university I will work at after my return, I do not know exactly what to write in the job section and job information after returning to the country, also in the articles section from there. I have presented only one article in the form of a poster, I do not know exactly whether to mention it or the information of my dissertation.
I will write the questions on the form below:
1- Intended field of study/work in Canada
2- Proposed thesis (if applicable)
3- Intended supervisor in Canada (if applicable)
4- Supervisor in Iran for previous studies
5- List of publications and research papers
6- Source(s) of funding for the duration of stay in Canada
7- Upon return to Iran, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organization and in what field of work?
a. Name of company:
b. Duties:
c. Name of supervisor(s)

if you could help me fill out this form in the correct way I would really appreciate it.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
Have a good day
I have applied for a doctorate and requested a student visa. The Canadian embassy recently sent me an email with a file attached and asked me to fill it out. But since I only want to study in this country and I do not know exactly which university I will work at after my return, I do not know exactly what to write in the job section and job information after returning to the country, also in the articles section from there. I have presented only one article in the form of a poster, I do not know exactly whether to mention it or the information of my dissertation.
I will write the questions on the form below:
1- Intended field of study/work in Canada
2- Proposed thesis (if applicable)
3- Intended supervisor in Canada (if applicable)
4- Supervisor in Iran for previous studies
5- List of publications and research papers
6- Source(s) of funding for the duration of stay in Canada
7- Upon return to Iran, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organization and in what field of work?
a. Name of company:
b. Duties:
c. Name of supervisor(s)

if you could help me fill out this form in the correct way I would really appreciate it.
So you filled out an application for a study permit with acceptance to a Canadian PhD program? They want information on what school you will be attending as well as your thesis and advisor (if applicable). You need to explain why you are coming to Canada to complete a PhD and explain the job opportunities on your return. You must have some idea what you will do on your return to show that you will return to Iran on the completion of your PhD.

Reactions: foodie69