+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to edit or update express entry profile once transmitted

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Hi,

When i transmitted profile Some details were not saved and profile was transmitted. It gave me a ineligible message. Now i am not able to update or edit the same transmitted profile.

What is the better option now to create a new profile and try to resubmit again. wont it affect previous transmitted profile in CIC

gepiner

Feb 16, 2015
Did u guys already know what to do? I also experience the same thing. Please share if u already kknow how to update.

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
rifsim1216 said:
Hi,

When i transmitted profile Some details were not saved and profile was transmitted. It gave me a ineligible message. Now i am not able to update or edit the same transmitted profile.

What is the better option now to create a new profile and try to resubmit again. wont it affect previous transmitted profile in CIC
go to "come to Canada tool" and start afresh ... make a new profile.

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rifsim1216 said:
Hi,

Its simple.

click update form button
make changes
save
transmit it again

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
since your profile has already been transmitted (irrelevant to ineligibility), you would still be able to make changes in the existing profile. click on the application submitted option, then click on view submitted application...this will provide you with two tabs in each section, one of which that says 'modify'...click on it and make changes...click on save and exit...then sign electronically...and you are good to go..!!! hope that helps

gecordon

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
aaro27 said:
since your profile has already been transmitted (irrelevant to ineligibility), you would still be able to make changes in the existing profile. click on the application submitted option, then click on view submitted application...this will provide you with two tabs in each section, one of which that says 'modify'...click on it and make changes...click on save and exit...then sign electronically...and you are good to go..!!! hope that helps
Ineligible profiles cannot be modified...needed to create a new one.

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
gecordon said:
Ineligible profiles cannot be modified...needed to create a new one.
my bad... i modified mine like that

Kay00

Apr 23, 2015
Hi Guys even i did same mistake.

I submitted my profile without checking it properly and now it is showing as ineligible. :(

Have gone through all the replies please can someone let me know that by creating "new profile" means what exactly ?? Shall I create completely new account in GC Key with new username and password? OR i should continue with my existing username and password and under that i should create "new profile"

Pls reply guys.... Its urgent.....

journey namin

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Excerpt from Q&A in CIC website:

I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?

If you’ve been found not eligible, you will need to create a new profile.

You will have to meet the Express Entry requirements that are in place, so unless you made a mistake in your first profile or your circumstances have changed (i.e. you have received new language test results, you now have additional work experience, etc.), there is a good chance you will be found ineligible again.

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
journey namin said:
Excerpt from Q&A in CIC website:

I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?

If you’ve been found not eligible, you will need to create a new profile.

You will have to meet the Express Entry requirements that are in place, so unless you made a mistake in your first profile or your circumstances have changed (i.e. you have received new language test results, you now have additional work experience, etc.), there is a good chance you will be found ineligible again.
Ok i have the same issue, my IELTS got expired and i put a wrong NOC code, but when i am trying to create a new Profile with updated information, its giving me the same profile not eligible message, seems like its getting my old profile information, matching it with my new profile and giving the same problem... any suggestion ?

anuragchigs

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
facing the same issue! any help ?
I have received Provincial Nomination, and I had 90 days to submit my profile, but now I cant edit my profile.

ADEYEYE

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
lagos Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 14 2017
Doc's Request.
July 2018 RPRF
Nomination.....
feb 26 2017
AOR Received.
15/05/15
Med's Done....
9 april 2018
Passport Req..
July 20 2018
facing the same issue! any help ?
I have received Provincial Nomination, and I had 90 days to submit my profile, but now I cant edit my profile.
I have the same issue what can be done I ve 7 days t apply