+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Delete Job bank profile

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Does anyone know, how to delete Jobbank profile. I deactivated my profile but now i wanted to use same email ID for new profile.

Please help if somebody knows.

Thanks

himohan_u

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hyderabad - India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First, you need to change the email address in your job bank profile to a temp email id. You will have to sign out and then signin with the new id and the confirmation code which would be emailed to your new id.

Once the email id is changed, you can deactivate the old profile and then create a new profile with your existing email id.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi Friends I lost my CIC reference code that we first got when I answered the come to Canada tool.Can we answer the questions again and use the new code

diogonb

Jul 19, 2014
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-05-2022
Not sure if you guys were able to do this, I'm doing it right now and since I found this post I want to leave some information just as reference for other.

The way I'm doing is:

1) Login in to my job bank account at "https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/login.xhtml"
2) Changing my email address (just to be safe, since some one wrote that if you do not do this you will not gonna be able to use the previous email account again)
3) Confirm changes by login to my account (using the new email address) and the confirmation code sent to it
4) deactivate my current account.

Now I'm ready to recreate my express entry profile and new job bank account.

Hope this helped.