+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to correct University name in World Educat(WES) after application submission

ram246

Oct 26, 2014
Hi Seniors,
After submitting the application for credential evaluation to World Education Services (WES), relaized that instead of giving University Name(i.e Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University(JNTU) given my colleague name (Affiliated to JNTU). Now am unable to correct the details.

Will it give any problem for applying Canada PR?

If I have to correct what is the better way?
1) Approaching customer service or
2) Logging request to WES to correct the details.
Please let me know if we have another way to correct it. Request to guide me.

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
ram246 said:
Hi Seniors,
After submitting the application for credential evaluation to World Education Services (WES), relaized that instead of giving University Name(i.e Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University(JNTU) given my colleague name (Affiliated to JNTU). Now am unable to correct the details.

Hi,
I have also made a minor mistake (a typo) in the name of my University when applying online. I sent them a request to correct the name of the institution according to the documents provided. They said like okay and that's it :)

If doubt, you may send them a request AND contact their customer service either.

canvisatsu

Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram246 said:
Hi Seniors,

Just post on the website bro....on the feedback section with your Application number, they will correct it..